Joico Resolve

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have tried a lot of clarifying shampoos, from drugstore to high end. I have fine hair and any type of build up eally does a number how its appearance. I still prefer my drugstore clarifying shampoos to this. It does not leave my hair feeling as clean and looking as bouncy as them. This might be a bit more gentle than some drugstore clarifying shampoos though. For the price though, I feel there are a lot better options out there. I think even Kenra is a little less and does a much better job IMO.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used (and trust me, I have tried a LOT!) It cleans anthing off hair, from the dirtiest grease, to hard water buildup, to drying chlorine, and yet, it DOESN'T STRIP HAIRCOLOR! It has a very light scent that is not really noticeable after it is washed off. I have oilyish roots and dry ends, and I also have hard water, so I use this stuff once a week, and it keeps my hair looking and feeling great!

on 2/13/2005 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is actually a clarifying shampoo, not an everyday kind of shampoo! It works very well at removing heavy product build up. I highly rec following it up with a very moisturizing conditioner like Joico Moisturizer. Both work great together and was my holygrails when I using PM Gloss Drops serum (too heavy and coating, would never use it now), which use to build up really bad on my hair. Then I found lighter serums and did not need to use Joico Resolve shampoo as much. I still use it once in a while to clarify my hair.

on 7/20/2003 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is supposed to be a chelating treatment (removes mineral and styling-product buildup). Frankly, after using the whole bottle, I find that it hasn't made a bit of difference in my hair. It also has an awful odor, like burnt rubber. I will not repurchase.