July 25, 2014 | 1980 users online

Shampoo - Joico - Resolve

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2007 6:54:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have tried a lot of clarifying shampoos, from drugstore to high end. I have fine hair and any type of build up eally does a number how its appearance. I still prefer my drugstore clarifying shampoos to this. It does not leave my hair feeling as clean and looking as bouncy as them. This might be a bit more gentle than some drugstore clarifying shampoos though. For the price though, I feel there are a lot better options out there. I think even Kenra is a little less and does a much better job IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by crystalvisions

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used (and trust me, I have tried a LOT!) It cleans anthing off hair, from the dirtiest grease, to hard water buildup, to drying chlorine, and yet, it DOESN'T STRIP HAIRCOLOR! It has a very light scent that is not really noticeable after it is washed off. I have oilyish roots and dry ends, and I also have hard water, so I use this stuff once a week, and it keeps my hair looking and feeling great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually a clarifying shampoo, not an everyday kind of shampoo! It works very well at removing heavy product build up. I highly rec following it up with a very moisturizing conditioner like Joico Moisturizer. Both work great together and was my holygrails when I using PM Gloss Drops serum (too heavy and coating, would never use it now), which use to build up really bad on my hair. Then I found lighter serums and did not need to use Joico Resolve shampoo as much. I still use it once in a while to clarify my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is supposed to be a chelating treatment (removes mineral and styling-product buildup). Frankly, after using the whole bottle, I find that it hasn't made a bit of difference in my hair. It also has an awful odor, like burnt rubber. I will not repurchase.