July 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - So Cheek Blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

An okay blush. I usually reach for this whenever I'm lazy and want a natural not-made-up look. I love the smell and the fact that it's waterproof. Gives an healthy glow. Don't know why I hardly ever use this, maybe it's because I'm not a huge dior fan...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 8:58:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

This feels incredible on the skin, and gives a smooth, soft look to the cheek. But why do I keep going back to Dior when I hate the smell? As much as I love the color and the look, the smell is enough to knock off two lippies, and the promise never to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it. It looks natural and I don't have to reapply it. It's also a great product for travellers. The only problem is the lid of the small slippery round bottle. The lid sometimes doesn't fit well and if you have a busy purse, you may end up with a mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 5:38:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i got this in a discount make up store for £6 in a baby pink shade 738. im so glad i did!! its very sheer and luminous i get so many compliments wearing it. i thought nars penny lane was my HG pink cream blush, but this one isnt as heavy and a lot more luminous than nars. i really love it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

this cream blush is pretty subtle and gives you a nice, soft glow. i like the cream blush much better than powder blush because it stays on longer and gives you healthier, smoother, more natural glow. this blush is easy to apply, blends in well, and comes in a very pretty small glass jar. i take it everywhere with me so that i can reapply whenever needed. good product overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 6:57:00 PM More reviews by bairn

These are shimmery, cream-to-powder waterproof blushes. The one on my shelf is Brown So Warm (# 458), a peachy bronze shade. It applies almost as cream – I use fingers, dabbing and tapping – but the texture feels more compact and rather slippery. The finish is powdery, though not quite, soft and smooth to the touch, with no floury feel to it. The color can be built up. While the shimmer is subtle and natural, the smell is anything but (think L'Oréal lipsticks) – and closing the lid of that dainty little pot is a tricky business indeed. Despite my preference for the dewy look of true cream blushers, I keep reaching for this compact, too. My only hesitation at times would be that, just like with most powder blushes, the color and shimmer of the So Cheek can accentuate my fine dehydration lines. 0.28 oz, 8 g.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 11:15:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these! Just wish Dior would come out with more colors. I have the peachy golden bronze one and the coral one with golden shimmer. Both are gorgeous colors and aren't too pigmented so the color can be built on the cheeks to your liking. They last long, give a natural glow, and don't clog the pores. I would definitely repurchase even if it is a bit pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 10:22:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried these looking for an alternative glow product to benefit dandelion. I know this is very different (being a cream) but the pinky shades (#738, Pink so sweet) are equally cute as dandelion. This could easily be a HG if it wasn't for the fact I like dandelion better and it lasts for about a year. These little pots are lovely and handy but perhaps not the very best. They are £16 (I think?)- so kinda pricey. I may buy... The pros are that it is almost waterproof so great for summer, and the texture is blendable and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2003 6:54:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

PRICE: US$30.00

Bloody cute packaging.. but it also comes with a huge price tag. It's like a fat little UFO or something, with a frosted glass bottom and a black lid. I found it hard to open if you screw the lid on tight, because there's no grip that you can use to unscrew it. Another gripe is that it's REAAALLY hard to get out of the pot.. The texture is really nice though. It's creamy and transforms to a powdery finish, so it has decent staying power.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 6:38:00 AM More reviews by alison81

It's so different from what you'd expect. The container is small and pretty much the same size as the Stila single cardboard pans, and it looks to have almost the same amount of product as a Stila pan too. I actually am finding the packaging a bit clumsy- it's glass and slippery, but small, so my hands slip when trying to open it. The point of difference is the texture. It's hard, but when you rub a finger over it, you grab a whole lot of pigment. More importantly, it glides on like a dream! This is the best cream blush I've ever used. Blends wonderfully, so much that I can do it with my eyes half-closed. Wears well, and looks natural. The shade I bought, Red So Fresh, is simply divine and I wouldn't hesitate to try other colours. These are far, far superior to Stila CCs IMO. I think this is one of those products people either love or hate.