December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Cherry 7-Up Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought a 3pack of Bonnie Bell and this was one of the flavors included. I don't think it smells very much like Cherry 7-up so I was a bit disspointed with this. It also has a weird taste to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by blueberryfrost

This Lip Smacker is a little nostalgic for me, because as a kid, my grandmother always served Cherry 7up in little dixie cups with crackers for a snack. Haha. It smells pretty close to the real soda (fizzy citrus with a swirl of cherry flavor), and has the usual great smooth, slightly glossy texture of regular Smackers. Isn't too sweet, and is certainly a unique flavor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I actually liked this! It's just like Chapstick, but a bit creamier/smoother. And I like the scent too, it smells like cherries but in a good way, and I can definitely trace the citrusy smell of 7up in it too. It's not tinted like the Dr. Pepper one but I'm not complaining, I never wear lip balms alone anyway, I use this as a base and it's also in my night routine, it's rotating w/ my tropical punch Chapstick.
What's not to love?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2007 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cadburycremeegglover

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the scent, but that's where it stops. it's too waxy and actually dries my lips out. i'll stick with dr. pepper, thanks bonne bell!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 11:31:00 PM More reviews by reinventingyourexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you like cherry 7-up, and you like lip balm.. you'll like this stuff... obviously haha. This stuff moisturizers and smoothes very well. Easy application. The price is less than $2. That's pretty good for this amazing lip balm. It gives just the tiniest bit of shimmer and shine so my lips stand out and look flirty, but not quite as dramatic as lip gloss would be. Love it<3!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this balm, but it's so waxy and thick on my lips. I'm not wild about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word: YUM!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by hercule_poirot

This is an average lipsmacker, the smell is okay, i agree with whoever said it smelt like (slightly medicinal!) bubblegum. But then again i tend to associate anything cherry with a medicinal smell. :( I didn't like the way the tube was made, the edge is kinda sharp and could cut your lips if it gets too close during application. Seems like this is a problem in packaging for most of the soda line lipsmackers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2005 9:49:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It smelled okay, but kind of fake. I bought it at Walgreens when I was at the beach and desperate for lipgloss. It didn't moisturize very well though and it got all clumpy in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

This product is ok. Not one of my favorites, but I don't hate it. I've tried regular 7-up before and I liked it, but I've never tried the cherry 7-up pop. The tube is designed to look like the 7-up pop can, and the stick is red. But it goes on clear on the lips. The texture is the same as the other Lipsmackers, smooth and creamy. I won't be buying this product again..