July 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Orange Crush Lip Smacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

Sometimes I use it alone and sometimes I put it on top of my blotted lipstick for a light shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by justplainme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Lip Smacker! It smells and tastes of Orange Crush soda. No real color is added to the lips. Its smooth, cheap, and fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tennis4life

I received this product as a gift from one of my friends for Christmas sort of as a joke, and I didn't know how much I'd use it even though I like Bonne Bell and am a lip balm addict. I used it a little when I got it and forgot about it for a year or two. I finally rediscovered it, and I absolutely love it. I use it at night before bed mostly, because it conditions so well and it works well alternating with Carmex. It smells soo good, just like orange soda. It has a nice flavor, too, and a healthy shine that is not too glossy. The balm is orange in color, so its a neutral shine with no added color to the lips so it's perfect for those going for the natural look. It does have a strong orange smell, so if you don't like orange even a little bit I do not recommend this one for you. Oh and it lasts such a long time--I've used it every night religiously (and obsessively!) for about two months now and not even half the tube has been used up. The only problem is that I haven't seen this one in the store recently, so if I see some I'm definitely gonna stock up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lip gloss addict and this one my not be one of the most well known flavors but I love it. It has a great orange smell and taste, not to mention the great clear shine! I am 27 and still love this stuff. I'll be using it forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by goldensnake7

Works surprisingly well. Absorbs fairly quickly, depending on how much you put on, and smoothes out the dry spots on my lips, leaving them nice and soft. It actually does feel a bit fizzy on the lips, and smells like orange, but if you have it for a long time, the fizz goes away and it starts to smell a little weird, but still works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2006 8:39:00 AM More reviews by SterlingStarfish

This stuff is addicting. I bought this the other day because I've always loved the flavors of Bonne Bell lip smackers, so I decided to try this new one. I am glad I did, I love it, and find myself using it all the time. It really does smell and taste like Orange Crush. Really fun for summertime!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This balm is a little bit too waxy and thick- it just kind of sits on my lips. It does smell like Orange Crush, but with something a little bit sharp behind it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Ma

Like the fizzy smell to it. Very interesting scent. Very moisturizing. Even bf who does not like fake fruity smells really liked this.
EDITED: Taking down 4 lippies to 2, have realized I don't like the waxy after taste,

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mirandafair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not usually into orange scents/flavors, but I find myself reaching for this all the time and wearing enough that I'll need to buy another! Orange Crush (or Pop, I think they're basically the same thing in different packaging) has such a cheerful, pleasant scent. I love to collect Lip Smackers; they're cheap, cute, colorful, and both look and feel nice on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this it does smell like orange soda, but i think they could put more of that fizz/carbonation smell in it and it would be even better but i still love it. Its also VERY moisturizing.