September 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lip Liners - Lancome - Le Lipstique

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff because it is creamy. I have it in Charme, Ideal and Essencea (which has been discontinued and that is too bad; it is so natural, I used it with my orange lipstick so it wouldn't bleed). I always buy mine at the outlet store unless they come with a gift or someone buys me one for my birthday or something. I like using the Ideal to fill my lips in and then, cover them with lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very creamy liner i bought it in the color "ideal" but the websites make all the colors look diffrent in person reccomend going into the store to swatch it and see what it really looks like.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Cares50

I bought this product in Taupe - impressed with it. I like how easy and how well it blends - I like the fact that I can use it with just about any lip gloss/lipstick. For the money, this would be a factor in whether or not I would repurchase - which I would.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, the brush that comes with this is a piece of junk. It's stiff and fails to apply or smudge evenly. Honestly I am considering just sawing off that part of the pencil.
The liner itself is great. Applies smoothly without being too smudgey, and lasts a while. For me, Bronzelle is a perfect color for outlining a nude lip.
Lancome: please repackage this without the brush (and save us a couple bucks in the process).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by tinadang

Colour: Ideal
This is a great lipliner, it glides on easily and the nude colour works well with a variety of products. Lancome always makes great products. I took away a lippy though because of it's price. It's expensive in Canada, especially for a soft lipliner that wears down quite easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by sassygirlXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review on the Lancome Le Lipstique in the color Rougelle which is a true red for the perfect red lip color. I purchased this at Lancome for about $24 & it was worth it because I have been searching for the perfect red for the longest time with long lasting power! I have dry lips that are a little on the pinkish side with fair to medium skin with pink undertones & this lip liner with lipstick & gloss is perfect for my skin color that I get a lot of compliments on. The color is highly pigmented, stays put, is not super drying, & does not feather, I was able to drink & even kiss my boyfriend which it did come off a little, but the color still remained. It's the best liner I have ever tried & it also comes with a dual ended lip brush. I guess in this case you do get what you pay for.

I have seen comments saying that Prestige is a dupe for this liner, but I have not seen the same results.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sarahjeangirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just discovered these and I think they're great. They go on smooth and creamy and stay in place for a very long time without bleeding. The brush on the end is great for blending the product on your lips so that you don't get harsh lip liner lines. I have 5 of these in various colors and I love all the colors. I highly recommend and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I don't know how I waited so long to try this. I love the double ended pencil and don't have to remember to pack another lip brush. It is creamy and blends amazingly well and is neither drying nor cakey. It does not bleed and is a great match for my pigmented lips. I often wear this in natural mauve with just a gloss overtop. Great item to have on hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a shade called Rouge Ebenie, which despite its name is a gorgeous shade of brick that's perfect for me. I don't see the shade on Lancome's site, so I don't know if it's been discontinued or is exclusive to Lord & Taylor. There's a lot to like about this product but I doubt I'll buy it again.

Pros: Long-lasting on my lips, goes on easily, this particular shade looks great on its own with my coloring. Almost no feathering.

Cons: Very soft pencil. Wears down quickly and needs a lot of turns in the sharpener to get another point, even a stubby one. I'll use this up very quickly, which is why I'm not likely to buy it again at $23 (USD).

Neutral: The brush on the other end. It's kind of handy and the point is nice, but it's somewhat stiff and not necessary for anyone who has lip brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by livandluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a total perfectionist and LOVE a signature big pout, thus I always use lip liner. I previously used an Armani lip pencil, and was absolutely in love with it; yet, something about it always made me look a bit done up. This pencil, on the other hand, gives the PERFECT daytime lip look. I put it on and with nothing else it just made my lips more defined yet very natural (but of course I DO suggest adding lipstick or gloss). But yah, even for nighttime this would be great, unless you love exaggeration. Summed up, FABULOUS.