October 23, 2014 | 880 users online

Palettes - MAC - Lip-Six/1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2003 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Maggmagg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this pallette. I haven't touched anything else since I got this! If you love pinks (like I do) then you will love this Pallete and the portability as well as everything else is great MAC quality! Don't miss this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish I could buy this again. Great soft cool toned colors, syrup, lovelorn and highstrung. Plus the lip glosses are awesome. I was expecting Mac's usual sticky texture, but not at all! it's great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today at the Nordies anniversary sale and couldn't help but use it immediately! This is a gorgeous silver plated, mirrored compact that comes with three glosses (Fairy Flirt, Berry Rush, Vintage Violet) and three lipsticks (High Strung, Lovelorn, Syrup), as well as a miniature 316SE lipbrush. The colours wear well with the same staying power and consistency of a typical MAC lipstick or gloss. The mini lipbrush might actually be my favorite part of the deal (silly, I know), because this has got to be the best lipbrush on the market and I was thinking I needed a new one for my purse! Having a purse sized one is just that much better. A great collection of cool pinks that really flatter me!