April 17, 2014 | 1809 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Biore Mild Daily Cleansing Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

The name of this product is very misleading. It is not a scrub, but a cleanser. It clearly states this on the back of the bottle. And using it as such gave me the most pretty, glowing skin. It was just enough of a scrub to exfoliate, but it didn't rub my skin raw. And I loved the smell! I must have used another product once that had the same scent because it reminds me of spring. If this wasn't long discontinued, I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the texture of this, it's perfect for skin that is normal/dry. It feels like a creamy moisturiser with sand grains in it so it's not too harsh on my dry skin. My skin feels cleansed and fresh after washing it off. As for the smell, I'm not sure I like it, it does smell like pomegranate (as stated on the back) but it's slightly sour. It's not too drying and the results = smooth skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff isn't amazing but it's always worked really well for me. Keeps my skin clear and nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I definitely recommend this product - I love it. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I have oily skin and since using this i have found it has helped prevent oil build up during the day. Its a creamy gel like texture with exfoliating beads. I use it to clean my face everyday morning and night. This doesnt dry out my skin, it leaves my face feeling soft but at the same time prevents oiliness which is great. I will continue to keep buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this scrub as it is gently,has a lovely smell, and really cleans my skin. I gave it a 4 because I wish that it was a little effective as a scrub.
The package it comes in is a bit big, as it lasts me 1 yr!

It's great for getting off concealer and makeup, and for daily use. But if you want a scrub I recommend Philosophy-micromassage scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2006 11:53:00 PM More reviews by gem4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In Asia, there are so many varieties of this scrub. I use the ph balanced one for normal skin. It does a good job of exfoliating without overdrying. I use it few times a week. It is quite inexpensive, will repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by urchinturtle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this. the smell is nice, the scrubbies are gentle and the gel seems to refresh my face. although i'd need something with a bit more exfoliating power for a real 'scrub', this is nice for everyday use and i'd get it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2004 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does absolutely nothing to exfoliate skin and should be marketed as a cleanser, not a scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by silverlollipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use this as a scrub since the scrubbing ability is not that great. Instead I use it as a morning cleanser. It's gentle and mild and takes away the dirt and oil effectively without drying the skin. However, it doesnt take off makeup though. I wouldn't buy it again since there is nothing so special but overall this is a good product if you're looking for a gentle cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2004 10:52:00 AM More reviews by cyberangel

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is more of a gel cleanser than a scrub.The beads as so few and far between that you'd be lucky if one square centimeter of your face got any action. So judging it as a scrub this product should get 0. As a cleanser it is OK, but there are so many superior cleansers out there (Make Up Artist's Choice Green Tea soap, PC's Cleanser for Normal/dry, and Sage's to mention a few) that I would suggest passing on this one altogether.