April 16, 2014 | 906 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Foaming Face Wash, for Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kirsten1220

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this wash right before Halloween last year and have had it up until now, and I love it. I have sensitive and dry skin and it keeps it free from blemishes. But, something that I don't like about it that much is that after I wash, my face is dry and I have to apply face cream after so I don't breakout. It isn't much of a task to put on some cream and the wash keeps my face blemish free, so overall good product. Will probably buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by mermaidprincess1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So i picked this up at the drugstore needing a new facewash because the clean and clear one i had orginally bought on a whim. Leaves residue on your face, and can break you out. And I wasn't going to risk that happening. I have been using this facewash for the last week or so, and althought it did help dry out some pimples i had on my face, it was also WAY too drying on my face. I started getting dry red patches around my nose, and my skin feels really tight after I use this, my face almost feels itchy. You shouldn't have to run across the room to slap on moisturizer after washing your face (because that usually means its way too harsh) Anyways right now im stuck waititng to get money to pick up a new facewash, because I'm way too scared to use it on my skin again, and I'm kind of pissed about that. Using it on your acne spots seems like it would be decent, but not using it as a facewash in general It didn't foam up as much as I expected it to, and Atleast the lid actually closes unlike most of the cheaper drugstore face washs.. It's weird because it says it's for senstive skin, and its foaming, but it's extremely drying, and you have to really work at it to get it to foam at all. I will not be buying this product again, total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by creyna87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Skin: Sensitive-Oily-Acne Prone

I was using Simple refreshing gel witch worked wonders and kept acne form irritation away. My face gets used to a product after a while and i must change. After playing guinea pig with my face and going through a series of terrible painful breakouts I decided to try Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin. The Regular foaming face wash cleared my skin as a teenager.

Whaaa-laaaa my face is clearing and gets better day by day. It gets all my make up off however I dont pack 10lbs of it on. I gave it 4 lippes because it can be drying but that doesn't bother me as much because I moisturize. I realize that it only dries out my face if I don't moisturize (duh).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by avcrompton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am searching for a drugstore gentle cleanser for my face. From the reviews here I thought this was it, however, it is very drying to my skin so I just threw it out. The search continues. (My skin is sensitive and aged.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't have a lot of "skin issue". My main concern is dry skin. I just want a gentle non-drying cleanser that removes my makeup. I have used Cetaphil cleanser for 20+ years, and it was fine. I wasn't thrilled with how it removed my makeup, but I knew it was gentle and non-drying for my dry skin. I decided it was time to see what else was out there (like I said it had been 20 years, ya think???)

After reading reviews of several different ones, I chose this Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin. I don't really have sensitive skin, but I choose sensitive formulas when possible just to limit my skin's exposure to irritants.

This is fragrance free but I'm not crazy about the smell. But I can live with it. It doesn't last.

This takes my makeup off SO MUCH BETTER than Cetaphil did. Most importantly, my skin feels neither over-dry or over-moisturized. This fact makes me think it would suit many skin types.

This is a small issue but when it said "foaming" face wash. I pictured it to foam up like foaming hand soap. It doesn't. It is just a bit more foamy than regular soap, but it is way more foamy than Cetaphil which doesn't later AT ALL.

I bought this off Amazon. I got 2 HUGE tubes for like $5 - BARGAIN!!!

So who knows, maybe this will be my cleanser for the next 20 years. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great morning cleanser. It's non-drying but still gets the job done. It makes my skin glow and look very healthy in general. It does not remove makeup well which is why it's my morning cleanser. It's also the best value and quality cleanser I've found- drugstore or high end. Oil-free, fragrance-free & super foamy. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by GenniferLynne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. I have not a clue why I've left this product only to comeback time and again. It removes makeup wonderfully. Perfect for those if us using retin-a and benzaclin followed by cerave moisturizer. This is the perfect sensitive, acne prone and treated skin recipe!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by CarrieGonzalez

It removes my makeup and refreshes my skin. Other than these, there is really nothing significant to talk or review about. I would buy this when it is on sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by slidingdoors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for months for a gentle facial wash that doesn't worsen the condition of my sensitive skin. This did not work for me - made my skin red and irritated, worsened my perioral dermatitis.
(I've never yet had a good experience with an Olay product -- I guess they just aren't for my skin type, even though they are bestselling and ubiquitous.)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by SassyGem24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product irritated my combo/ dry mostly skin I was using cetaphil sample bottle and because it didn't foam I felt like my face wasn't clean( especially after taking off makeup) so I read reviews and ran out and bought this and the Olay Pro X which is also not to flattering. So I'm back with cetaphil hopefully my MB products can clear up the irritation.