October 24, 2014 | 1625 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Foaming Face Wash, for Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Mom77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this Olay facial wash!!! Please try.. I highly recommend this product..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by acciohashi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Everybody needs a good facial cleanser, and this works for virtually everyone. Also, the price for the quality and the amount of product is virtually the cheapest you'll ever find it.
It has no irritants and even some skin soothers. If you use more it cleans more (like for oily skin) and if you use the smallest amount it doesn't mess with even the dryest of skin.
This cleans really well. Other people warned me that this left a "film". On me, no oil or emollient or silicone residue of any kind was left. In fact, I thought my friends were barking mad because my skin even felt a little stripped. This was the first time my very oily skin felt too matte. Now, I know, that some cleanser like bar cleanser leave you too squeaky clean and that compromises the protective barrier healthy skin should have(plus, those leave a film that can cause irritation, more acne, and films actually encourage bacterial growth which can encourage super bacteria). Skin should ideally be normal, not bone-dry and cracky. The "film" is your natural protective barrier, which protects your skin. Stripping skin is really bad and can lead to oilier skin and scars.
This cleans all types of makeup, though it doesn't do this in the same way a good makeup remover does. Think of makeup removers as dissolvers whereas soap scrubs and cleans skin cleaner. I'm a contact wearer, so my eyes are naturally sensitive. This does sting a little when it makes way deep into my eyes. If I have super water- and smudge- proof makeup, I use remover first. However, for most of my daily makeup, I only need this alone to remove all my makeup(eyeshadow, brow powder, washable liner, washable mascara, blush, powder).
Also, this removes excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells. I never feel dirty or like I need to use more after using this.
While it has no fragrance, it does have a light, mild soapy scent. The more you use, the more foaming it gets.
The lather feels very smooth and luxurious, and it's not too thick and foamy and the bubbles are pretty small. It makes washing my face like a massage.
I don't have sensitive skin, but I didn't get any skin reactions or more breakouts(due to this cleanser). I'm also, like the vast majority of the world, not allergic to anything in it.
The tube is convenient and keeps everything preserved and you can squeeze every last drop.
If you haven't tried this yet, you need it. This is probably the best cleanser in the world and is totally a staple and it's my HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great cleanser that fully cleans my face and leaves it feeling silky smooth and hydrated. It rinses well and leaves no residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am clog-proned, and on the oily side (but my skin is incredibly prone to dehydration) and this cleanser makes my face feel very clean without drying it out or clogging it. It also does not have a scent. The tube is huge, and a little goes a long way, so one bottle lasts for a very long time. And I think I only paid something like $4.99 for it so it really is such a steal. It's working way better than the HE cleanser I just finished that clogged my pores worse than any other product I've ever used.

I only use this is in the morning in the shower so I'm not sure how well it removes makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

An HG cleanser for me. Creamy, unscented, extremely gentle and non-stripping. I could *almost* skip moisturizer with this, as it leaves my skin very clean and soft. I do need to work it between my hands to get a good enough lather(I don't vigorously scrub my skin, but I do like the feeling of more bubbles) but it's hardly a detriment. As far as makeup removal, I'm not sure, since I only wear a very light powder foundation that comes off very easily anyway. I've gone through two squeeze tubes and one bottle of this(different formulations I believe but identical to me in feel and function) and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by tamerella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 4 years now. It has never given me any problems which is why I've never tried to switch face washes. I have sensitive, oily skin. This cleanser gets all of my makeup off and doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Give this a try if you just want something fragarance free, and does what a face wash should.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It definitely irritated my sensitive combination skin - we are talking about a stinging sensation on my cheeks once my skin came in contact with it, stinging in my eyes, tightness and my skin feeling extremely dry immediately after rinsing this off (I had to run to grab my moisturizer as quickly as I could because of how drying this felt), reddened and rough skin after use, and zits - I never get zits. On the plus side, just a pea-sized drop cleanses the entire face really well, I don't use makeup so I can't speak of how well it removes makeup. It's harder to rinse off than most cleansers I've used, and does not foam at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rrmmww

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this wash because i was looking for something that wasn't harsh on my skin. And anything I put on my t-zone get irritated and starts to burn. When I squeezed it out it was like a gel. But despite what it says it doesn't foam at all. I put more water and it didn't foam. But that doesn't matter because it didn't irritate or burn! It wasn't cooling but it did its job of washing my face.

I would buy it again for the sake of nothing else doesn't soothe my t-zone like this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by hlillico

I love this product! It works really well when you lather it up in your hands first and then gently massage it in for about 30 seconds. I switched to this because my skin was heavily breaking out and I thought the products I was using were too harsh. I use this facewash and then wait 30 minutes and apply a prescription Vitamin A cream, wait another 10 minutes and apply a moisturizer mixed with a few drops of jojoba oil. It has made a huge difference in the texture of my skin. Now I have far less breakouts, still acne scarring, but that should improve with time.

I think this product is fairly good at removing makeup as well. I will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by kirsten1220

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this wash right before Halloween last year and have had it up until now, and I love it. I have sensitive and dry skin and it keeps it free from blemishes. But, something that I don't like about it that much is that after I wash, my face is dry and I have to apply face cream after so I don't breakout. It isn't much of a task to put on some cream and the wash keeps my face blemish free, so overall good product. Will probably buy again.