November 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Baby Grace 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I always have the 32 ounce bottles of both Baby Grace & Pure Grace 3-in-1's in my shower. I LOVE mixing the two, as the scent is heavenly. It's just a fresh, clean scent. I discovered it by accident one day while preparing a bubble bath. I decided I needed more bubbles & I'd initially put in Baby Grace then added Pure Grace by accident, but the scent was fabulous. My Mom who was over at the time even commented she could smell it on the other end of the house & it was wonderful. She now uses this combo also. It's also a great shaving gel ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by amaiaisabella

I have had the Baby Grace spray for a while now, and I don't know if it soured, but I was starting to get sick of it. The 3-in-1 reminded me why I loved the fragrance in the first place. Light, clean, and powder fresh, this one is going to be a stand-by in my shower for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by eat_your_veggies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Baby Grace in a good standby in my shower, it doesnt smell like baby powder, just light, fresh, and clean without being too musky like Amazing Grace. It's also not too strong so I dont get sick of it fast. Mine isn't watery like others reviewed, it's thick and creamy. Not much scent stays on my skin after the shower, but I also have the Baby Grace perfume solid in case I want to layer. I prefer this grace over the others (amazing & pure)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by kasantiroberts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this! Buying this was my first experience with Philosophy and I was truly impressed. This product proved to be so wonderful and gentle! The scent is enchanting and I love the bottle too. It was certainly not watery in my opinion. A great staple for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by SSmith0385

This product was WATERY. Until reading the reviews on here I thought that the swapper I dealt with had watered it down! It is literally like water and comes POURING out. I can't do anything with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This smells exactly like their cologne spray. It's so girly and fresh with a hint of baby powder. I love all their Grace products. This is really a must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

I have to say - i find it strange that so many here and other places say this gel is watery. I wonder if what is being described as 3-in-1 is different then the Shower gel. My shower gel...just says that. It doesn't say 3 in one like the Amazing grace does. Anyway, reason I mention this is - mine is most definately NOT watery. I just cannot figure it out - did they change it somehow or are we talking about two different versions of body wash? I only see this one shower gel out in my area though. It smells so nice I lathered up 3 times yesterday! also, thick if not thicker then other gels I have. Wonder if there is a bad batch floating around out there????? Mine is wonderful and very thick. So very odd...can't figure it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me just say that this product does not live up to the high regard I hold for Philosphy 3n1's. They are usually thick and creamy...I adore the smell of Baby Grace, and this product does stay true to the scent...but it is literally as thin as water. I don't know what the heck is going on with it...I even went to Sephora to return it because I thought it had been watered down...but to my dismay, all of the bottles on the shelf were exactly the same thin consistancy. So, I used up the bottle and won't buy it again. Big Bummer! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2003 11:01:00 PM More reviews by htaykris

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I love, I mean LOVE, the smell of this product! It's heavenly. But it's the consistency of water coming out of the bottle. It's the thinnest body wash I've ever used! You have to use a LOT of this to get any lather, which is why I gave it a "5" for price. The flip top lid and the large bottle earned it a "3" for packaging. It's way thinner than the other Philosophy 3-in-Ones though so I won't be buying again (I did just buy the Baby Grace fragrance however).