Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Spray Soft Medium Blend

3.7

on 4/29/2004 8:23:00 AM

it's a middle-of the road self tanner. I like the color it gives, but the mousse with color guide is better for a flawless application. lasts a decent time, can be extended with use of lotion/cocoa butter.

on 3/31/2004 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I definitely would buy again if I could find it!! All I have seen so far this season is that darn gooey cream version. I LOVED THIS SPRAY!! I was so easy to layer & build color on color. I am very fair & this was my answer to white legs. If someone reads this & can tell me where I can find the spray version Spring 2004 , let me know.

on 7/18/2003 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color works great on PPP as it does not provide too much color. It is formulated to work with your skin tone to provide a natural looking color. It is dirt cheap and usually can be found in buy one get one free or 50% more free - the downside is the packaging. After several uses the nozzle gets weird and it comes out in a stream instead of a nice fine mist spray. I've bought more than one of these, and it happens to all - that's why I would not purchase it again.