November 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Self Tanners - Banana Boat - Sunless Tanning Spray Soft Medium Blend

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 8:23:00 AM More reviews by epheme

it's a middle-of the road self tanner. I like the color it gives, but the mousse with color guide is better for a flawless application. lasts a decent time, can be extended with use of lotion/cocoa butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2004 7:07:00 PM More reviews by dscoggins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I definitely would buy again if I could find it!! All I have seen so far this season is that darn gooey cream version. I LOVED THIS SPRAY!! I was so easy to layer & build color on color. I am very fair & this was my answer to white legs. If someone reads this & can tell me where I can find the spray version Spring 2004 , let me know.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2003 2:33:00 AM More reviews by moochie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color works great on PPP as it does not provide too much color. It is formulated to work with your skin tone to provide a natural looking color. It is dirt cheap and usually can be found in buy one get one free or 50% more free - the downside is the packaging. After several uses the nozzle gets weird and it comes out in a stream instead of a nice fine mist spray. I've bought more than one of these, and it happens to all - that's why I would not purchase it again.