August 21, 2014 | 1507 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Jumbo Eye Pencil - White 500Y

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by crossett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is perfect for the inner corner of your eyes. Cool shimmery color. I love how it looks. It goes on fairly smooth. Will definitely purchase again. I believe I paid around $8... and use it weekly and have had for 9 months and still have plenty. Will probably replace due to it getting old instead of running out as there's enough pigment in the product that you don't need to cake it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetcheekss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Kind of expensive here in Canada (10 dollars). A bit shimmery but a nice highlighter or inner tear duct colour. Smooth application, pigmented, and definitely waterproof. My makeup remover doesn't get this off sometimes when I have it on my inner corner. Overall, would repurchase.

But one thing... how the heck do you sharpen this?!?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This jumbo white pencil is great, which is why it always seems to sell out fast! For $6 it does an amazing job of highlighting. It's also so very soft. Like everyone says it is a natural white color. Does not tug. It's short because it's only $6!

Pros: Price, Easy to apply, Slight shimmer
Cons: None really.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by mango_purl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this to line the my bottom lids and also around the inside corner of my eyes. It is a bit shimmery but not too much, and makes me look much more awake. I have dark circles under my eyes that can't be fully covered by concealers unless I put so much on that it looks cakey, but this eyeliner really helps to make them less obvious. The pencil is soft enough that there's no tugging. If I want to to be softer on winter days, I just keep it in my pockets for a few minutes to warm it up, and it glides on really well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this eyeliner at Sephora and I needed a new white liner since my cheap Jordana white liner finally ran out. The price was great, only 6$ and the color wasn't a stark white. The color is an off white color, like most of the other reviewers mentioned. It's a more natural white. Once I tried this color, I realized that Jordana white liner made me look weird, almost like giant doll eyes, the sephora white liner was much more natural looking. The texture is the best part about this eyeliner, it's extremely creamy and you can use it on your eyelids and smear it out to create eyeshadow or a highlighter. It's glides on, no tugging or fighting with this liner. I just love it. I will definitely buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by yipmeijun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product very much :) I mainly use this to line my waterline and occassionally use it by my tearducts and my brow. The color is awesome and it is not too white that would makes my eyes look strange. It's quite creamy and requires no tugging. I've had this product for a while and still have a good amount left; I will definitely buy this product again when i run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by yellowjello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the white pencil, which is actually a little off white, not stark white. The texture is creamy so it doesn't tug or pull when you apply (unlike the Sephora brand nano eye liner pencils), the color doesn't budge, and it's a great value. I only gave it four stars because you lose so much product when you sharpen. The tip keeps falling off while you sharpen, but even when it doesn't, the "lead" part of the pencil gunks up the sharpener.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ftiandfrh

this stuff lasts a really long time! i usually dot my tear ducts with this and blend, it gives a nice pearly highlight, but recently i've noticed it not looking so pearly anymore, i'm going to try warming it up before i use it xD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

For some reason, I expected this pencil to be longer haha Anyways, onto the review. I really like this pencil! I use it mainly to line my waterline/tear ducts. It's very smooth and there's no tugging. Usually I stay away from pencils since most of them, (even the soft khols) tug. This is a jumbo/fat pencil. I also like how this white isn't "stark white" it's a sheer *but* layerable pearly white. Sometimes I find that white liners can be too "white" and it tends to look "odd" when I have it on. This pencil glides on beautifully! longevity is decent as well. Price is reasonable as with all products in the Sephora line :) Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by heejoh

I love this jumbo white frosty pencil! It's the perfect shimmery white that I use for my tear ducts, to give my eyes that pop. It goes on smooth and I use it primarily for tear ducts, or sometimes to highlight my brow bone. I like it better than powder as it doesn't spill powder and go everywhere, and you can control it nicely since it's in a pencil. Yet you can still blend it to make it more subtle. It's a great value and I use this almost daily.