August 22, 2014 | 1880 users online

Highlighters - Laura Mercier - StarLight Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG highlighter/overall illuminizer!! It has a soft focus effect and just blurs out the imperfections on the skin. Makes the skin look very healthy and glowy. However if you use too much the glitters become very noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by mshin

I absolutely love this product. This is a total HG highlighter for me. It looks great on the top of your cheekbones, your cupid's how, inner tear duct, and eyebrow bone. For day time I just pop a little mascara, this on my inner tear duct and on my cupid's bow and I feel pretty and good to go. It also has a great golden color which looks great on even quite pale skin such as mine. This is by far the most natural highlighter color for the eyes that I have come across and also lasts a long time even without a primer.
I find the best way to apply this in the inner eye is to use a concealer brush and lay it flat against your inner eye, tapping gently. :) I would recommend this to anyone. It also lasts forever!! I honestly have had this product forever and still I'm only halfway through it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by NOREEN_CHAN

When I looked at it in the package I thought it was way too shimmery but when applied lightly onto my face it was perfect. It gave a nice warm healthy glow but you have to apply it with a light hand and a little goes a long way. It has a golden undertone which is perfect for summer. I wouldn't apply all over the face as this would be too much. It is perfect for just the top of your cheekbones. I also use it as an eyeshadow. The packaging is great as you can close the sifter so it doesn't make a mess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely light champagne shimmer. Not much I can do with it though. A little dab on the clavicle and cleavage, sometimes on my shoulders and arms. Definately not appropriate for work or just day to day stuff. Needless to say, I hardly ever use mine. Someone come and get it from the swap list.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by amandagoh

I'm totally disappointed with this shimmery loose powder that I thought would brighten up my face! At the LM counter, I was misled by the indoors spotlights and in the spur of the moment, I bought it. When I got home and applied it, my dh asked why my face was so oily!!! Fact was: it wasn't greasy, it has bronzy undertones (which shouldn't be the case because the other shade available under this range was bronze) that makes a fair complexion "golden"! It pains me to know I've barely used it. I now dust it on my collar-bone to give it some shimmer when I am out for dinners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 7:24:00 PM More reviews by LDDC

This is such a great shimmer product. Very subtle but when the light catches it you see an amazing sparkle where you've applied it. I use it on my chest and cheek bones when I want to feel extra perky. I actually like this better than my BBrown shimmer brick. It's a very fine powder. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by fairy_dust

Love this! It gives such a beautiful sheen, and I can use it on anyone. Packaging could be better, but the powder itself is simply beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 7:44:00 AM More reviews by MissLaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gives a great glow! i love love love this brushed through my hair, gives it the most beautiful sparkle! i also love this on my chest, cheekbones and body! large pot too!