Suave Suave Kids Detangler Spray

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/16/2014 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have very thin hair, so I need something for when I get out of the shower to make brushing my hair not so horrible. I use this for days i'm not really leaving the house, or bummy days when i'm not doing anything too important. It does it's job at detangling my hair, and I have it in the apple scent so it smells good as well. I'll keep repurchasing, but I think it will last me a while since I don't use it all the time. I use It's A 10, on days when I don't use this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, LOVE this product. Anything that smells like apple, I'm on board. It does a great job of detangling my hair and doesn't leave it feeling sticky. It doesn't way down my hair either and leaves it smooth, tangle-free, and smelling great. Not to mention it is dirt cheap! This was on sale at Wal-mart for about $1.50! Great price, great product!

on 3/29/2009 11:45:00 AM

I use the green apple scent because I have never seen the go go grape before. But I love this stuff for kids! From what I have seen, this is the only conditioner available for kids that is tear-free. I just really wish they would make more conditioners to go with the shampoo scents instead of just the green apple to go with all the other kid shampoo scents. Overall it's just a good product and the price is nice!

on 9/28/2008 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I actually have it in the green apple scent, which I love. It's sort of strong, but it smells great and fades quickly to a pleasant lingering scent. My hair is really finicky, many things makes it dull and sticky, but this does nothing but detangle, make me hair soft and smell awesome. It's dirt cheap too! Love it :)

on 6/24/2007 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This conditioner works wonders on my daughter's hair. She gets tons knots and it really detangles. The smell is wonderful too....kinda like bubbleyum grape!

Update: I can no longer use this for my daughter's hair cause it just doesn't do anything for it. It no longer detangles & her hair is not smooth like it used to be. Im not sure if they reformulated or her hair just "got used to it". The smell is still nice though but if you have MAJOR knots....this might not help detangle.

on 5/29/2007 12:07:00 PM

I agree with everyone here! It's yummy smelling and does a great job on my hair. It is however a bit thin but I can deal with that.

on 4/20/2007 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i have seasonal allergies that show up in my skin... causing me to drop everything i'm using and fall back on kid/baby stuff til my irritation is over. this is my fail safe conditioner, as it doesn't irritate my skin, it detangles VERY well, and it's tear free... not to mention i pay under 2 bucks for a 12 oz bottle of this stuff. ooh... also... it smells like grape otter pops... which is a HUGE bonus!

on 3/28/2007 3:54:00 PM

mmm yummy grape. the smell alone is what made me buy it but the fact that it detangles like a dream is another. i use this to wash my hair when i CO wash it. it cleans and detangles my hair perfectly. i also mix it with another conditioner if i use shampoo.

on 3/27/2007 9:04:00 PM

well i use this stuff on my Own hair. i have long hair and it tangles SO this is an average detangler. plus it smells awesome! I also but the shampoos in Suave. L'oreal has the same stuff and there is no difference except for price $$. Love it! and i think my 18mo old does too! oh who am i kidding, so does my husband haha

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Though this product is too runny for my taste, I absolutely love the smell! Many times I have taken some of this conditioner and mixed it with a thicker conditioner that doesn't have a strong scent to make my hair smell nice and grapey! I don't like most hair products made for kids, but anything with grape in it is a must-try for me!