LORAC Portable Paints

4.3

on 6/1/2005 5:32:00 PM

not only am i a sucker for packaging (love the fact that you can slide these together!), but i have an even bigger weakness when it comes to multi use products & highlighters. the sunkissed duo is my favorite of the portable paints. there's a dark rosey pink & a light kind of milky pink. the lighter pink makes an absollutely amazing highlighter and the darker rose-colored color makes a beautiful lipcolor. i have also used both shades on my lids successfully without any creasing. though i can't use the darker pink on my cheeks b/c it gives me a ruddy & dirty look, it doesn't bother me because i still get a lot of versatility with this set. they aren't greasy to the touch, but kind of a firm cream (does that make sense?!) i think some people might feel them to be a bit dry on their lips, its not enough to bother me in the least. they last forever on, even when mixed with gloss. both colors are shimmery, not at all glittery in my opinion and can be subtle or layered for more drama. when i think about how versatile this set is for me, i can't believe i only paid $24 for it! i will no doubt repurchase!

on 9/21/2004 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty set. The colors come in Bronzed Sandy and Bronzed Tawny. Tawny is golden brown medium bronze shade while Sandy is a champagne shimmer. This set would make a great highlighter or eye shadow. It's hard for me to wear cream eye shadows without creasing but I've had this on my eyes for 4 hours and no creasing as of yet. This texture reminds me of NARS multiples which I adore so this is a definite keeper. I'm a PPP/cool toned too and I had no trouble wearing these shades.

on 7/17/2003 12:37:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I just bought the Portable Paints set in Bronzed and I cannot say enough about it! The colors are great, the items are creamy and go on smoothly. And they LAST! You can put them on your eyes, cheeks, and lips. I got a beautiful sunkissed look when I applied them over a light dusting of bronzing powder. The packaging is great because they slide together and you can even add more to them. I want this set in "Sunkissed" now and I can put all four together.

Popular Bronzers