October 21, 2014 | 1732 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash in Ocean Breeze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by goblinwand

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For summertime, I got in the mood for something oceany, like the sea, not too heavy on the tropical, but something fresh and clean with the scent of sea minerals. This is it! The gel is a very pretty blue, lathers well and leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and like you've been to the ocean. It contains mineral-rich sea algea extract and, like all the Suave Naturals line, Vitamin E for skin conditioning. The bottle says it's comparable to BB&W's Juniper Breeze.

In the past I've had other ocean body washes, one which was a little too salty and the most recent White Rain which smelled OK, but the lather was very weak, and the bottle was used up too fast to get decent staying lather power.

Suave's formula is just right on the lather and I love this scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a basic body wash but the thing I love most about it is the scent. It smells so fresh and clean. I will definitely repurchase this -- plus it is cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

What can I say about this body wash. Smells good, gets me clean, and even though it's already cheap I can usually find a twofer at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is nice. Leaves skin clean both on body and face. The fragrance is very pleasant. Perfect for basic cleansing at an affordable price. EDIT: the scent of this seems more pleasant than the matching shampoo, which I have also used for washing. It's not super-moisturizing but it also doesn't leave a residue. The crisp scent is really addictive and the blue color is pretty, for those who prefer certain color schemes in the shower. I think this works best for oily skin, post-workout, and in summer.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kohana

Love this wash! Overly creamy washes break me out so this is great for cleansing my body acne prone skin. Nice scent too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I first bought this about 2 years ago at Walmart. I fell in love with the fresh, clean and cooling scent. It's really thin and liquidy though. The packaging is nothing special. I like the blue color of this though, it really reminds me of a day at the beach. It cleanse well, and is quite cheap. The smells does linger a bit after shower, but it should not clash with your fragrant lotions or perfume. I had hoped that they would make a body lotion with the same scent too. The shampoo and conditioner smell nothing like the original body wash. They smells kind of fake and plasticy, which I hate. Now when I buy the update version, I notice they had changed the formula. It's now kind of jelly and chunky, and the smell is not the same. I still use it, but I don't really like the new one as much as the old version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I've been using it on and off for years and it remains one of my favorite body washes. I use this in the spring and summer. It's too drying for the fall and winter, plus I don't like aquatic scents for those seasons. This is sold as a "refreshing" body wash, not "moisturizing" like it is listed here. It lathers well, can be used for shaving with no problems, and gets me perfectly clean. The scent is pretty strong and lingers on my body for a while, which I like. My whole bathroom smells like a spa after I shower using this. And the full-size bottle is less than $2! I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

One of the only scents from the "Naturals" collection that I like most of the others are way too sweet. The price is awesome and I like to use this when I need something different. Overall very nice smells good and cleans well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Retail Price: $3.00 (approx)

Promise Statement: "Ocean Breeze Refreshing Body Wash infused with mineral rich sea algae extract and skin conditioning Vitamin E, Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze invigorates the senses leaving behind a subtle breezy scent. Treat yourself and your skin to rich lather and silky smooth softness, with the fresh, energizing fragrance of Ocean Breeze."

First 5 Key Ingredients:
Water, Amino Methyl Propanol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance.

The first five ingredients do not contain "mineral rich sea algae extract" or "Vitamin E", both ingredients rank #'s 7 & 8 out of 18. Actually, it's probably more like #306+ considering the cosmetic term "fragrance" can consist of 1-300 chemicals & substances combined to give it a pleasant aroma reminiscent of the ocean, candy, etc.

Personally, I like to find the ingredients boasted in the advertising included in the first 5. I received this body wash as a gift. It smelled okay but nothing memorable, more so like a generic scent. I take issue with products that boast words like natural or pure in the title only to find the ingredients list has everything but natural or pure ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I use it as bubble bath. For some reason it makes me feel like I'm taking a bath in fresh ocean water. So cheap! It does make the skin feel a bit dry so make sure you use a good lotion!