April 18, 2014 | 946 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish - Golden Flamingo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This polish might be discontinued, but I just recently found it and bought it for .99 cents in a clearance bin in CVS. I'm glad I found it because this is a beautiful, one of a kind color. This is a beautiful rosey melon (very close to a pink flamingo) with gold microglitter all over it. It applies sheer, but not streaky. It looks like a cheek stain like the one from Benefit. Once dry on nails, it looks like a shiny lipgloss on your nails. Beautiful color. So glad I found it. It lasted five days without a chip as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Though OPI and now Sally Hansen Nail Prisms are my HG nail polishes, I do like this one for its quick dry ability. I bought mine sometime ago, I have the Two-Timer, it's a very tasteful light minty, very subtle green with blue tints. The product stays on well and with minimal (though not without) chipping; still not as good as OPI or SH. Overall I would recommend for the very pretty and extensive color selection and great price.