July 30, 2014 | 1868 users online

Scrubs - Anthony Logistics - Facial Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by teeavigee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually don't own this product...I was going to throw a deluxe sample in to a swap package, but I noticed it had the potential to leak. What else is a girl to do but try it? I know it's a men's product, but I LOOOVEd Zirh's Facial Cleanser (so zesty! so citrus-y! so...clean!), so I decided to give this men's brand a try, as well. Yum, scrub-a-licious! So this is where they're hiding all the good stuff - in the men's department! The scent is refreshing (also citrus-y) and the scrub is gentle - but not too gentle - it's just right. This is a fabulous wake-you-up-in-the-morning-&-feel-good scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieinger

My boyfriend is addicted to this product. This line is one of the best in the industry. The ingredients are mostly natural and the scent isn't overwhelming for a guy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by hfields

I purchased this for my boyfriend, after he had tried a sample and really liked it. It doesn't have an overpowering fragrance, and like all Anthony products, the packaging is simple, and not a deterent to even the most "manly" man. Other reviews have mentioned that the granules aren't as numerous (or maybe as big) as they might prefer. I was worried about this when I bought the scrub, worrying that maybe my boyfriend just didn't have any other face scrubs to compare it to, and was settling for a lower quality product than he should. However after he opened it and left it in the shower, I tried it a couple times and was pleasantly surprised. I think that the smaller and less abundant granules are that way because the product is intended for everyday use. I know that when I bought my face exfoliator, I had to decide between a less abrasive, everyday version, or a tougher, once a week exfoliator. But for using once a day, or once every two days, I think its a great product that works well! My only complaint is that the tube it comes in isn't completely filled with the product, so there's about 2 cm of empty tube when its new/full and I would have liked to have had the whole thing full. Additionally, Anthony is a bit more expensive, but I guess if it gets my boyfriend to take care of his skin, its worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the orange citrusy smell of this one, but unfortunately the scrubbing granules are very sparse and it is overpriced in my opinion (like all anthony products). Doesn't work for me, but if you are looking for a very gentle scrub with sparse particles then this might be what you are looking for.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The smell (sweet, lush,refreshing orange, almost like candy orange slices) of this product deserves 5 lippies. But its exfoliating performance is rather anemic. The grit was not densely packed at all. I would say this was kind of watered down. It didn't do much, so much as I LOVE the smell, I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by supasonicsage

Bought this for my bf who wanted a skincare routine for christmas and, of course, I steal it once and a while. This scrub smells great, is pretty gentle and my skin feel great after I have used it. I think this line is much better than Zirh or Nickel if you are looking something for your man.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

Ooh la la...the only thing wrong with this scrub is that it's marketed at metrosexual men when it's clearly meant to be every woman's Holy Grail. This bright orange scrub, when used twice a week, works wonders to exfoliate flakes from around the nose without being harsh, scratching or drying to the skin. It's packed with vitamins and aloe and chamomile, and the smell is sweet and soft, I want to eat it. I'd recommend this to anyone with oily but seasonally flaky skin. A+!