October 22, 2014 | 1950 users online

Concealers - Cle de Peau - Concealer - ochre

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by annades

The HD of concealers, I dont know what voodoo they put in this stick but when I start running out, I get hives. It's crazy expensive, I GET IT, but Cle de Peau has seriously nailed the perfect dry/creamy texture so concealer doesnt crease or move at all. There is much out there better than this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by joanneking1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My go-to concealer! I have it 2 shades - ochre and ivory. The price doesn't bother me because it will last a really long time! I've purchased this concealer 2x and I threw away the first one after only using half of it because I'd had it for almost 5 years.

Admittedly, I don't wear a lot of concealer- usually just sparingly under my eyes, but one tube of this lasts and lasts and lasts and you don't need to use bunch. It provides excellent coverage, so a little goes a long way! This is a rare time where the price of the product is really worth it and you get what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by mandicandi412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading about the merits of this concealer in magazines for years, I decided to splurge and see if it would be a match for my pesky hyperpigmentation and acne scars on my cheeks. I warm the product a bit with my fingers, apply it to my skin, and blend with a Sephora fluffy undereye concealer brush (yes, even if I'm not applying it under my eyes). It barely creases, provides excellent coverage when set with powder, and has adequate staying power (hey, miracles self one happen in makeup). If you've already spent $70 trying different concealers that aren't up to par, you might as well try it. You'll like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by nikrou

I have under eye bags that are hereditary. Nothing I can do about it. But holy smokes, Batman. This stuff is awesome. Nothing can fully conceal my bags but this stuff has become the closest thing to that. 70 bucks is steep but if it does the job then why not pay for it? I would rather pay for something expensive once, than to spend that same amount on different products trying to find one that will work. Just makes more sense to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is pretty good as far as concealers go but I'm still not sure it's worth $70. It camouflages undereye darkness pretty well (but mine aren't particularly dark), as well as the usual acne scars and pimples. It also covers my annoying dark spot on my right cheek pretty well, which is basically my measuring stick for whether a concealer is worth keeping. The packaging is hefty and luxurious feeling and it's pretty pigmented. For now I put that I'd buy again.

For reference, I wear NARS Alaska/Custard, MAC NC30, Shiseido O20, BE 1.2/2.0 Light. Ocher is a pinch too yellow for me at the moment but close enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i've been using mac's studio concealer for years and i've tried many but always went back to mac. But lately my skin condition has become a bit unstable with alot of acne and the mac makes those spots really dry at the end of the day. Then i came across cdp, it's liked the price of three mac ones but it's so worth it. It blends so well on places that are even scalppy or dry which tends to happen alot when you use any sorta acne treatment. it hides everything so well and i will continue to spend on this concealer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Im from the UK and we dont have this brand here so when I was going to NY over xmas i couldnt wait to get this. But now i have it im so disappointed. Firstly, the shade i got and that i really thought looked the best for my nc35-37 skintone (depending how much ive been tanning that day) was ocre, and although this is perfect for blemishes and around my nose it doesnt really do much for my under eye area, like another lady said further down on the reviews, that it did nothing to brighten up the under eye which i love, you know how kim k always goes lighter under her eyes...well this didnt do that. But that was down to my colour choice and i should have gone for something lighter. However, the colour choice wasnt the only problem. I actually found this to be too creamy- as in it was so easily smudged, it moved around my face like butter...its very silky and slippery...it doesnt just stay put. I found it settled into lines under my eyes, and i dont particularly have lines there (im 27). If i touched my face where i had applied this it would instantly be on my finger nails or fingers however lightly i touched, but that never happens with my usual foundation (any LM/estee lauder double wear light) It was just too slippery for me, and i just need something to stay put once its on not move and slide around..lasting power wasnt great i had to re apply a few times..overall very disappointing as i had such high hopes for this concealer...so far becca compact concealer has been the best for blemishes/spots and shiseido natural finish concealer for under eye area or mufe. This one is also too thin texture for me. I did like the nice compact pen style packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very hesitant to buy this concealer because of the price. My opinion changed the moment I caved in and bought it because it actually covered my circles and made me look rested. With this concealer, I use very little, it stays in place and it even covers pimples. My sister has now become a fan as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this concealer. One of the best I've tried period! It makes, Urban Decay and MAC look like kid stuff. The color is perfect, most make me orange but this was right on the spot. It feels like butter, it covers well, and the coverage is beautiful, heavy and flawless but feels light! Would recommend to anybody, even though it is a little pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by LittleMy17

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG concealer; I buy it in multiples so that I NEVER run out. it is worth the high price, no question. I have melasma, and this is the only concealer that keeps my secret for me! :) it blends to look just like skin, and covers anything. I have even swam with it on and it stays, even though it does not claim to be waterproof. I apply it with a sponge and dust it with translucent powder, and that really makes it stay.