December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Charcoal Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Swiftie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I use it as a crease color and so far it looks great with the shadows I've paired it with. Apply it with a fluffy brush and it's absolutely perfect. I recommend this for anyone looking for a great shadow to use in the crease!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Econobabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shade of eyeshadow as well as the matte formula. It really brings out my blue eyes. It's buildable, which I love, because it can look quite intimidating in the pan. I do a light wash for work (again, it's nice this is matte) or build it up afterwards for a more dramatic look. It's one of the only eyeshadows I'll wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MAO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely cool toned brown for adding depth to your eye look. I find it a tad too dark to be used all over the eye, its best for keeping to the outer V. Its also a pain in the butt to blend out so I wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to get out the door in a hurry! But overall very pretty, if a bit pricey. I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by meganalice

I use this charcoal brown shade for my eyebrows, and it is the perfect colour for all hair shades in my opinion! I bought this after seeing a lot of beauty bloggers using it and it's amazing, it has a perfect consistency for a natural looking brow, with a dark brown tone that suite blondes, brunette and all hair types! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a long lasting brow filler!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a perfect shade for brows, smooth application, great color payoff. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looks for a great brow powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. I was looking for a neutral or taupish brown crease color and I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this but I'm glad I did. I was so excited when I got this in the mail. I particularly like this in the crease with the groundwork paint pot on the lid for a natural polished look. I read that this in the crease with sweet satisfaction on the lid is a good combo too so I will try that next. I like the texture and I've never had trouble blending it. I apply it with my max 217 or my e.l.f essentials crease brush, just depends on how I'm feeling. I could see how this could look really pretty on blue eyes. Though, I have brown and I love how it looks on me. This really is the perfect taupey brown. GET IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this for my brows. I have medium brown hair, and didn't find it to be too light/dark or too grey/reddy. Perfect! I have also used it as a crease shade when I want a fairly subtle matte smokey eye. Long wearing and fantastic pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it'd be good for my brows. Unfortunately, it was a little too dark and I found a pencil I like better. I love love love it as a bronzer, though. The pot came out once and I had to re-hotglue it in, disappointing for something I paid $15 for though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought it recently and fell in love the first time I used it. It is a beautiful matte brown ashy colour. I use it daily and it really compliments my skin tone and also gives my eyes an extra pop while still remaining natural and clean. It is a perfect shade of brown that every girl should have in her collection. In America the price is reasonable, but I purchased in Japan.. Soooo a bit more expensive. Worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing Tanya Burr rave about this on YouTube, I had to pick it up. Initially I thought it would make a good crease color for me since I'm pretty fair and have pinky undertones, and I do love it for that and use it as a nice transition color nearly everyday. But what I die about it for is on my eyebrows!! I never thought I could use it since I have baby blonde hair and super light eyebrows, but it perfectly sculpts them and gives them a little bit more strength without being too bold or over the top. I seriously would rather have this stuff on my eyebrows than even wear mascara if I had to choose. Its amazing, so transformative!