MAC Matte - Charcoal Brown

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The BEST powder for my brows! I'm a fair blonde (n18-nc20) and this is eye shadow looks very natural on my brows. I use the mac 208 angled brush to apply it and it goes on smoothly, looks very natural and flattering and stays put throughout the whole day. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you tried to swatch this, you would know it is horrible. You barely get any color and it looks patchy. But this is one of the best shadows I have from Mac. It works in my brows. It is great as a crease color and stays on all day. I will purchase again if I run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color! I use it as a crease color and so far it looks great with the shadows I've paired it with. Apply it with a fluffy brush and it's absolutely perfect. I recommend this for anyone looking for a great shadow to use in the crease!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a lovely cool toned brown for adding depth to your eye look. I find it a tad too dark to be used all over the eye, its best for keeping to the outer V. Its also a pain in the butt to blend out so I wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to get out the door in a hurry! But overall very pretty, if a bit pricey. I would buy again

I use this charcoal brown shade for my eyebrows, and it is the perfect colour for all hair shades in my opinion! I bought this after seeing a lot of beauty bloggers using it and it's amazing, it has a perfect consistency for a natural looking brow, with a dark brown tone that suite blondes, brunette and all hair types! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a long lasting brow filler!

This is a perfect shade for brows, smooth application, great color payoff. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looks for a great brow powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE this. I was looking for a neutral or taupish brown crease color and I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this but I'm glad I did. I was so excited when I got this in the mail. I particularly like this in the crease with the groundwork paint pot on the lid for a natural polished look. I read that this in the crease with sweet satisfaction on the lid is a good combo too so I will try that next. I like the texture and I've never had trouble blending it. I apply it with my max 217 or my e.l.f essentials crease brush, just depends on how I'm feeling. I could see how this could look really pretty on blue eyes. Though, I have brown and I love how it looks on me. This really is the perfect taupey brown. GET IT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this for my brows. I have medium brown hair, and didn't find it to be too light/dark or too grey/reddy. Perfect! I have also used it as a crease shade when I want a fairly subtle matte smokey eye. Long wearing and fantastic pigmentation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this hoping it'd be good for my brows. Unfortunately, it was a little too dark and I found a pencil I like better. I love love love it as a bronzer, though. The pot came out once and I had to re-hotglue it in, disappointing for something I paid $15 for though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Bought it recently and fell in love the first time I used it. It is a beautiful matte brown ashy colour. I use it daily and it really compliments my skin tone and also gives my eyes an extra pop while still remaining natural and clean. It is a perfect shade of brown that every girl should have in her collection. In America the price is reasonable, but I purchased in Japan.. Soooo a bit more expensive. Worth it though!

Top Rated MAC Products