July 24, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Charcoal Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MAO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely cool toned brown for adding depth to your eye look. I find it a tad too dark to be used all over the eye, its best for keeping to the outer V. Its also a pain in the butt to blend out so I wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to get out the door in a hurry! But overall very pretty, if a bit pricey. I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by meganalice

I use this charcoal brown shade for my eyebrows, and it is the perfect colour for all hair shades in my opinion! I bought this after seeing a lot of beauty bloggers using it and it's amazing, it has a perfect consistency for a natural looking brow, with a dark brown tone that suite blondes, brunette and all hair types! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a long lasting brow filler!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a perfect shade for brows, smooth application, great color payoff. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looks for a great brow powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. I was looking for a neutral or taupish brown crease color and I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this but I'm glad I did. I was so excited when I got this in the mail. I particularly like this in the crease with the groundwork paint pot on the lid for a natural polished look. I read that this in the crease with sweet satisfaction on the lid is a good combo too so I will try that next. I like the texture and I've never had trouble blending it. I apply it with my max 217 or my e.l.f essentials crease brush, just depends on how I'm feeling. I could see how this could look really pretty on blue eyes. Though, I have brown and I love how it looks on me. This really is the perfect taupey brown. GET IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this for my brows. I have medium brown hair, and didn't find it to be too light/dark or too grey/reddy. Perfect! I have also used it as a crease shade when I want a fairly subtle matte smokey eye. Long wearing and fantastic pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it'd be good for my brows. Unfortunately, it was a little too dark and I found a pencil I like better. I love love love it as a bronzer, though. The pot came out once and I had to re-hotglue it in, disappointing for something I paid $15 for though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought it recently and fell in love the first time I used it. It is a beautiful matte brown ashy colour. I use it daily and it really compliments my skin tone and also gives my eyes an extra pop while still remaining natural and clean. It is a perfect shade of brown that every girl should have in her collection. In America the price is reasonable, but I purchased in Japan.. Soooo a bit more expensive. Worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kyliechester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing Tanya Burr rave about this on YouTube, I had to pick it up. Initially I thought it would make a good crease color for me since I'm pretty fair and have pinky undertones, and I do love it for that and use it as a nice transition color nearly everyday. But what I die about it for is on my eyebrows!! I never thought I could use it since I have baby blonde hair and super light eyebrows, but it perfectly sculpts them and gives them a little bit more strength without being too bold or over the top. I seriously would rather have this stuff on my eyebrows than even wear mascara if I had to choose. Its amazing, so transformative!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by liseyloo

I simply have to pay my respects to this wonderful matte e/s for it has served me faithfully for YEARS! Before discovering Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, this was my go-to eyebrow powder. It's a lovely, cool brown, and since I no longer need it for my brows I've been wearing it all over the lid which I LOVE! So flattering on my grey-blue eyes and PPP NW10 skin. 5/5. FYI: I don't believe the photos posted here do this e/s justice - it's darker and cooler IRL.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Gracieperry

Yet again another brilliant product from MAC. i loved this shade of Charcoal Brown as well because it matched the shade of my brows, but also made my blue eyes pop. This shadow sets perfectly when used on my brows - Teamed with a drugstore angle brush, and really creates a shape which i believe does make me look better. The pot is a nice small design, perfect for handbag carrying, but i do believe would be better a bit bigger, and the lid is quite a struggle to lift sometimes. There is also no sparkle to this product and is a block color nice on my eyelids. The tone really suits blue eyes and definitely makes them stand out. I will be purchasing this again on my next shopping trip as i lost mine, a must have for blue eyed girls everywhere!