December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Addict Lip Gloss- A Craving for Truffles- 521

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by GlossedLips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*NOTE: "A Sip of Cocoa" is THIS SAME COLOR. The number (521) is the same, and my reciept says "A Craving for Truffles" even though the box says "A Sip of Cocoa"*

I'm a huge fan of Dior's products, and swear by them - and this is no different.

I first tried this at the Dior counter at my local department store and when I decided to purchase it, was told it had not arrived yet and there was a waiting list. Odd. I went online at Sephora, and it was listed as out of stock too. I finally found it on a trip to Boston at the Sephora in the Prudential Center and bought it. I love the color, and it's exactly as other reviewers described it. The lasting power is fabulous and it's quite moisturizing as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2004 9:54:00 PM More reviews by clarey217

I love this. It's a great browny-plum colour, and has a silver sheen. Definately agree with the suggestion to put it over red lipsick - looks very unusual.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 8:53:00 PM More reviews by JayneDoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a plesant surprise! I'm not quite sure what I was expecting but this plummy brown gloss is loaded with silver shimmer. Also, though I don't care for the sweetish aroma, every guy I applied it around did! It looks wonderful alone, but I applied it over Chanel Pulsion for a drop dead, wet, shimmery, plummy lip look. Tis a definite keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Anne

As soon as I saw this, I had to have it. What a gorgeous color! This is a cool plummy brown, loaded with silver shimmer. It can be applied sheerly, or with more drama. I like it with MAC Plum liner, or just on its own. Looks fab with a nude eye, lots of mascara, and pink cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 7:45:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a dramatic but wearable shade, perfect for the cooler months. It's limited edition, part of the '03 Autumn colour collection.

Truffles is a sparkly chocolate brown shade, with a silvery sheen. High shine, and can be worn sheer for a slight colour, or more dramatically. I prefer to wear this with a reddish lipstick- it really imparts and interesting and unusual sheen, and depth to the lipstick. continued >>