July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner- Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. The applicator is wonderful. It is very thin and does not separate upon use. It delivers the product to your eyelids without streaking or pulling. It also allows you to made a very thin line or a thicker line, whatever you prefer as the applicator allows for precision application. The eyeliner itself has a great consistency. It applies smoothly. It basically glides on without any tugging or pulling. It is very well pigmented. This lasted on me 10 plus hours without fading, smearing or flaking. The only real draw back for me is that this runs $30.00 per tube. But, with that said I like it well enough that I will purchase more.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by EmmmJay

With the Hall of Fame status this stuff has how could I not try it? But ugh, sadly I am disappointed. Not as easy to apply as everyone says, the coverage is sketchy, it runs and smudges but is inexplicably hard to remove, even with baby oil. The color is an anemic shade of brown and once the liquid dries down the finish is shiny. Shiny eyeliner is not my thing. Wish I could return it but I can't find the box. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I must admit. This is pricey. However, it's one of the best felt tip liners I've tried. It goes on smooth. The tip is thin. Perfect for creating thin or thick line. Also, when the liner sets, it has a shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite liquid liner.

The packaging is simple, and exactly what you'd expect from Lancome. Black with gold writing.

The product is a beautiful, rich brown that is not overpowering on fair skin and/or light eyes. It has some shimmer to it.

The brush is the best part of this product. It has a very fine point that can be used to make the thinnest of lines to the thickest, most dramatic lines. I have very shaky hands, and that is never a problem with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, warm, almost red-brown liner that is very complimentary to both my red hair and blue eyes. It is overpriced, and I like the L'oreal lineur intense just as much, but for anyone looking for a silky smooth high end liquid liner look no further. This is nice stuff, hands down.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First high-end eyeliner and I am really pleased with it.

Packaging: the liner is in an "inkwell" and the felt-tip applicator dips into the product.

Formula: Wet, but not watery, so it glides on effortlessly. The brown is rich and highly pigmented.

Longevity of wear: Stays on all day without budging but removes easily with warm water and a gently cleanser.

Longevity of the product: Lasts a long time without drying out or losing quality of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Really love this! Best of all worlds.Great dark brown shade, easy application, good lasting power and quick removal. Its like my fave Clinique Lash Power mascara- stays on all day without smudging, but rolls off with hot water. No need for remover. I fell asleep with it on and it looked perfect when I woke up.Its also easy to draw a small line for day and a thick, dramatic one for night.Glad it was a gift, though- at $37 CDN, the price is rediculous. I'll probably continue getting it when I have enough Shoppers points!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pomplemousse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Brown is super natural, really easy to work with. Prefer this over MAC's liquidlast liner. I don't like gel liners. Liquid all the way. This one is really good with the felt tip, but it isn't a pen that seeps product from where you can't see. You can see product in the little space where the felt tip comes out, so it won't dry up as easily!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by colettenoelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I know a lot of people seem to like this liner, but I was not at all impressed by it. The color is nice, a very basic chocolate brown. I have no problem with the color actually, my problem is the fact that it dried out in no time. I only had it for a few months before it was completely dried out. I had to dip the tip back into the liner many times to just get one eye lined! The liner was not cheap, so I was left feeling kind of duped by this liner. I may have gotten a bad one, but I'm not going to buy another one to find out.