August 30, 2014 | 893 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Queen Helene - Mango and Coco Butter Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Doesn't penetrate the skin fast but I like the smell and leaves my skin soft and the massive packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

A little over $3 for this massive bottle. Love it! I use it every day on my legs and it leaves them smooth and supple. I love the smell of mango and itís not overly sweet or strong either. Such a bargain with this body lotion and the brand has a good reputation for skincare so you have nothing to lose in investing your cash on this product :>

The only complaint I can that some people might bring up is that itís not a pump so you have you actually flip the whole bottle over to get some product out. Itís a bit heavy I guess. I donít mind but for those who do Ė just buy a plastic lotion bottle from target and fill Ďer up with this stuff for easier application :>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by kalichk5rabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been in love with this lotion for years. I adore the subtle fruity-cocoa scent and the fact that this moisturizes without sitting on top of your skin. It's perfect for whole-body moisturizing right after I get out of the shower. I apply it when my skin is slightly damp and it makes it SOO soft.

This used to be carried at my local WalMart, but now I can only find the regular cocoa butter lotion there. Just a forewarning for those of you who are thinking about purchasing this online (where you can't smell before buying): I found what I thought was a really great deal and stocked up several bottles...after going through two of the five I bought, I found that two of the bottles went rancid. The lotion looked fine but smelled NASTY! I had to throw them out. Luckily I've found that Sally Beauty Supply carries the Mango/Cocoa Butter lotion, so I can always find them there.

Give this a try, you won't be sorry...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I so love this and use it as a hand cream primarily. Great scent but not overbearing. Perfect for the tough-to-please hands as it moisturizes them well, yet sinks in with no bothersome after-feel. This works as well as any high-priced cream I've used in the past (hello L'Occitane, $28 a tube!) :)
So many pluses beyond that it works: I get it at Family Dollar for less than $2. It's good for the economy as it's made in the US! Their products/ingredients are not tested on animals!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by MrsSeacrest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The smell is sort of gross but works good on dry hands. Not greasy and absorbs quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A decent product, and I'll use the tube I have up, but it's really nothing astounding.

First of all, I like the scent of this mango version more than regular cocoa butter; it's lighter and less "fakey." I found the lotion itself slightly greasy, and I really had to rub it to get it to soak in to my skin.

In terms of moisturization, this product is just "okay." I have super-dry skin in the winter, and it barely makes a dent in it. It's nice as a post-shower lotion in the summer, however, thanks to its light moisturization and its scent.

On the upside, I really like the bottle with the little flip-top, which generally prevents me from pouring too much out, and you can't argue with $3 for 16 oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

Add me to the lovers of this lotion. You get a ridiculous amount for the price and it often goes on sale, In fact, there's a $1 off coupon in the Sally's mailer right now. It makes my skin feel really soft and the moisture lasts better than most body lotions. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue no matter how much you use. I mean, this lotion does just about anything you need a lotion to do and it doesn't have much of a smell. I'm definitely replacing it when it runs out. I've had mine for a couple of months and use it every time I get out of the shower and there still some left.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lotion moisturized well and is non-greasy. Although the scent is a little strong for me, it's still a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by JessAriel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lotion, seriously, I can not stop sniffing myself. It smells amazing, is dirt cheap for a HUGE quantity, and is very moisturizing. Literally the first cold day of the season, my skin gets overly dry, cracked, and my hands host a little eczema city. The first time I used this lotion my skin was very moisturized all over, but what surprised me the most was my hands - they're pretty much healed... and almost NOTHING works on my hands in the winter. Deffinitly great stuff, will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by dmtowns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I grabbed this accidentally thinking it was my favorite Queen Helene Cocoa butter lotion, but I am a fan of this one too. The scent is great, it's a fruity cocoa scent that reminds me of a chocolate covered gummy bear. As with all of the Queen Helene lotions I have used, this is very moisturizing, absorbs quickly, lasts all day, and leaves my skin super soft.