Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss - Pom Pom Plum

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/19/2003 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty lip gloss. I love the way it makes my lips shiny and fuller. My lips are full to begin with but this makes them look more fuller. The scent reminds me of grape bubblegum. :)

on 8/24/2003 6:57:00 PM

I love this so far I wear it over L'oreal's clour endure in Berry cool and its just beautiful I'm a ppp!

on 8/19/2003 9:26:00 PM

Pom Pom Plum is soooo pretty in the tube, I wasted no time snatching it up at Rite Aid. However, I ended up falling in love with French Class instead. Pom Pom is just a little too bright for my highly pigmented lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty metallic magenta-ish shade in the tube. On my lips, it's a metallic MLBB shade. Weird. Anyway, I still like it, despite the typical nasty Glassy Gloss taste. Also, these Fall shades are noticeably less sticky than the regular ones. Interesting.

on 7/25/2003 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

At first glance and under the sun, Pom Pom Plum looks a lot like Plum Glaze, and I almost didn't purchase because of that. However, it is less of a fuschia and more purple/plum than Plum Glaze. It also has that slightly psychadelic, metallic quality to it. I always apply these with my fingertips for a more muted, sheer look. These are the best!
On a side note: It seems like Wet 'N Wild changed hands; it's no longer from AM Cosmetics but rather from Markwin's Beauty Products. Still, that WNW "taste" is there, just as all the other Glassy Glosses. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin