July 30, 2014 | 1566 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss - Pom Pom Plum

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Staceblondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty lip gloss. I love the way it makes my lips shiny and fuller. My lips are full to begin with but this makes them look more fuller. The scent reminds me of grape bubblegum. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I love this so far I wear it over L'oreal's clour endure in Berry cool and its just beautiful I'm a ppp!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by lola610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pom Pom Plum is soooo pretty in the tube, I wasted no time snatching it up at Rite Aid. However, I ended up falling in love with French Class instead. Pom Pom is just a little too bright for my highly pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 2:25:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty metallic magenta-ish shade in the tube. On my lips, it's a metallic MLBB shade. Weird. Anyway, I still like it, despite the typical nasty Glassy Gloss taste. Also, these Fall shades are noticeably less sticky than the regular ones. Interesting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first glance and under the sun, Pom Pom Plum looks a lot like Plum Glaze, and I almost didn't purchase because of that. However, it is less of a fuschia and more purple/plum than Plum Glaze. It also has that slightly psychadelic, metallic quality to it. I always apply these with my fingertips for a more muted, sheer look. These are the best!
On a side note: It seems like Wet 'N Wild changed hands; it's no longer from AM Cosmetics but rather from Markwin's Beauty Products. Still, that WNW "taste" is there, just as all the other Glassy Glosses. continued >>