October 25, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss - Mascot Mauve

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by webmiztris

This really is a dark purple color - very pigmented. I'm usually really into dark lip gloss, but this one doesn't look that great on me. If I use it over certain lipsticks, VERY SPARINGLY, I can pull it off. Love the consistency of this stuff though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lil_caramia78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, i have the other glassy glosses, and love them, so i figured i'd try the new ones...well, the mauve one i thought would go on sheer...i am disappointed, it does go on too dark like below...i kinda look like a "gothic" chick...wont repurchase...it also isint as sticky as my other glassy glosses..wondering if i should even try the others...hmmm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 2:22:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Eek! Can't pull this off. No way, no how. I bought it just because I wanted to have the whole set of new Glassy Glosses. Stupid me and my occasional OCD-like tendancies. It's a dark (and I do mean, like, black hole dark) purple shade. It looks a bit muddy in the tube, but I had hoped it would go on a sheer purple. No such luck. Instead of creating a nice dark Fall lip, it just makes me look like a goth chick. Dang it.