September 21, 2014 | 1152 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss -French Class

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 2:58:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a plummy purple shade that smells just like grape juice! Yummmm! This is such a pretty fall shade and because the texture of the gloss is so thick, it lasts on for a long time before I need to apply it again. The price isn't bad either!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a true purple gloss with no red tones, this is it, and for under $2. I like this color, but can only wear it sheered out. Otherwise the purple is a little overwhelming for my fair skin. I had to take a lippie because I don't enjoy the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lola610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really really impressed with this color. Frenc Class is definately one of the most beautiful colors I have tried on my lips. If you think you need to spend $$$ to get an unsual (and wearable) shade, think again!!! Since I have really pigmented lips and prefer to tone them down, this color (which looks almost like a cross between my Armani #3 and #5 eyeshadow) turned out to be the perfectly muted purple for me. In the tube, the color doesn't look like it belongs on the lips. And it's definately not as pretty in the tube as Pom Pom Plum. But then again, few makeup products look the same in the container as they do on the face. This color is perfect for gals with naturally crimson lips as many blue based lipcolors become soft pinks when applied. Pom Pom plum, which is really pink to start out with, looked just a tad too bright on my lips. Anyways, back to this amazingly beautiful color... although it is noticeably purple on the lips, the actual shade is really complex. I personally have never tried anything like it at all. All I can say is apply with a light hand to avoid garishness and enjoy this beautiful bargain lipgloss. Not unbearably sticky even though the scent is artifical and very overpowering,. Will be definately adding this to my colder weather makeup repetoire.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 2:29:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shade. It's a metallic medium violet shade. On me, it goes on a deep, shimmery plum. It's really pretty and makes for a nice autumn lip color. This stuff is super cheap and worth checking out. Also, I've noticed that the Fall shades are noticeable less sticky than the regular Glassy Glosses. Unfortunately, they still taste the same.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear purple shades, but wanted to try something different-well, this is defitiely different! It has a nice grape smell, and leaves a shimmery purple tone to your lips, doesn't blow me away though. Nice job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 5:48:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is my fave of the new Glassy Glosses from WNW this fall! It's such a beautiful silvery/plummy/lavender shade that seems to shine in rainbow colors under the sun, and reminiscent of my favorite plummy lipstick color (Maybelline's Silver Plum). I always apply these with my fingertips for a more muted, sheer look.
On a side note: It seems like Wet 'N Wild changed hands; it's no longer from AM Cosmetics but rather from Markwin's Beauty Products. Still, that WNW "taste" is there, just as all the other Glassy Glosses. continued >>