September 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Brows - Jane Iredale - Blonde Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product!
I especially love it when I need to get a 5-10 minute face on. It is quick and looks so natural. There are absolutely no red undertones in it which is marvelous.
When I want to spend more time I will use Kevin Aucoin brow pencil in Ash Blonde for a more structured shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok - I have dark brown hair with highlights and the blonde works perfectly on my black eyebrows. I've always had a problem with pencils and brow gels having too much color or being too dark. The color of this brightens and softens my black eyebrows. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product, finally a natural brow product that isn't too brown and works on my brows. It is a little pricey ($20), but a little goes a long way. My brows look fuller and more polished, but not overly done and dark.

Ingredients:
Water, Algae Extract, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jean9weg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a strawberry blonde with naturally white lashes and brows. This brow gel is perfect for me. I'm on my third tube. I wear this every single day even if I am spending the day indoors by myself. I will cry if it is ever discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by organicfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have light brown hair, and the blonde looks extremely natural. This is great to keep you brows in place, and its the only natural eyebrow gel I have come across. I have repurchased twice ( it lasts quite long). I have also tried the brunette color, but find its a little on the red side?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by nanda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Here's my bottom line on this product--3 lippies=really great color for blondes and strawberry blonds (i'm the latter with invisibly blond eyebrows), but kind of clumpy upon application. 9 times out of 10 when i apply it, i have to fix specific areas that have little flecks of gel or too much color. if it were slightly thinner, i don't think there would be this problem. but the color is great, so i'm still using it until it's gone. Will not repurchase in search of the best tinted brow gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Macademia

Great product. I have light brown hair, but the Blonde Brow gel works like a charm.
Extremely natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this brow gel on E-bay as I was doing a search for brow gels. I really love this...better than the BB eye brow shaper. I have brown hair with blonde highlights and this is a perfect match for my brows--not too dark and not too light. Looks very natural!