October 25, 2014 | 1111 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Blizzard

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome!! MLBB w some glitter... Bronzed mauve rose, another winner from Chanel. I luvvvvvv this!! I have blizzard, twinkle, unity, giggle, brilliance, & sweet beige. I get a lot of mileage from my Glossimers. I would rather have 1 tube of something great than 5 tubes of junk, but that's just me. The texture is very smooth for having so much glitter. I just love this!! Now which colors to get next ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by alaras

Quite sparkly, great for a night out or a party. I find it too sparkly for day time. I love it. The colour looks mauve/berry in the tube but it goes on a little more brown-like. No sticky at all and easy to apply. Sophisticated. I am pale but it would look great with tanned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

This is such a nice color, especially for girls with dark hair. It looks really metallic, but when I get it on the lips, the glitter just looks sophisticated and the lips looks fuller. I can use this over lipstick without problems. It i a bit "dry", and I wondered if it was old when I first got it, but this thick consistency helps the gloss to stay a long time on the lips, and I like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blizzard is best described as a metallic MLBB on me. Color-wise,on me it is similar to the RA gloss in Troublant but with a lot more obvious glitter/shimmer and it leans a bit more brown-bronze.

The best use for it I have found is kicking up my look a touch if I go out in the evenings. I'm pale enough to where this color comes off as slightly dark on me. Especially as I don't wear a ton of makeup. Blizzard also photographs well, probably due to the glitter/shimmer.

Four lippies because it is a smidge gritty but there is a reason Blizzard is one of the classic Glossimers. It is easy to wear, the color is flattering (mauvey-bronzy MLBB-y) and the formula is not too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's perfect its moisturizing, but it's very expensive, wow over the price ttop shelf, not too many items are in the chanel department in the department store macy's, but at the chanel counter and I had some choices I baught two lipsticks I splurged a coral-orangey one and a nude one, then this pinkish bronzeey coloured lipgloss named blizzard. I wear a lipstick over this, (a similar colour of course) then and so it doesn't fade quickly or quicker you know that . It's not too sticky. The staying power is medium. Regular chanel lipgloss it is, tit should be on a clearance sale, or halff offf, or buy one get one half off -or one for free, but it's alot of moneyt for a not a long lasting eight hour lipgloss. It lasts through 4 hours, not through mealtimes like air kiss or honeybee - from clinique or glaze or the clear lipgloss tubes - from MAC, bad news, lots of money, good news, even celebrities buy this and wear this shade and similar colours, thbnis is french-style creamy lipgloss and it doesn have a shimmer to it, I like that, buying more won't come anytime soon, so I'll buy cheaper thicker, longer lasting lipgloss. Chenl lipsticks and lipglosses have less choices than the other high-end pricey top shelf lipwear, cocoachanel does make great stuff, I have a largggge No.5 perfume and a light coloured green spring theme nail polish with a black sqare top

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far my most used gloss I am not a gloss person most of the time I tend to not like them for one reason or another but this color I really like it fits me well and i find it lasts is not overly sticky. You do need a light hand a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know where people are seeing the rosey/mauvey shade in this gloss because in the tube - at least to ME - it comes across as a bronzey-gold. On my lips, applied lightly, it comes off as shimmery neutral/gold. I line it with either Club Monaco's Pink Brown liner (now discontinued) or NYX Rose Brown liner. I have yet to check out the newer Glossimers but am anxious to do so. I've had this one for quite some time now. It still serves me well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using Blizzard on and off for 11 years. It is a very pigmented Glossimer (newer colors are more slick and glossy). I usually don't look great in mauvey tones, but this has enough brown in it to work for my NC25 skin tone. The key is to put only a thin layer on; as it will look too silvery and frosty if you keep adding layers. I also found when I get to the bottom of the tube, it thickens up more and makes it harder to get thin application. That said, it looks gorgeous when applied right. EDIT: Had to return. Either I've changed or formula has gotten thicker. Looked too frosty on me by days end.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so sad that I don't really like this. Like other reviewers have commented, it comes out super glittery and frosty on my lips. When I looked in the mirror with good lighting, it looked like my lips were covered with tons of silver glitter -- not in a good way. It kind of looked like I was foaming at the mouth a bit. Gross :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleUtomo

Blizzard is one of my favorit colour from all Chanel Glossimer color range. Lip-brownish color "safe-color" that might suit well for all skintone