November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Spark

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lynnphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I literally wore this a decade ago, when I was still livin it up in my 20s (cue the Ja Rule song). Fast forward 10 years, and I am almost exclusively a Chanel girl when it comes to makeup. I revisited this lip gloss and it is just gorgeous. To me it is mlbb, perhaps with a little more oomph. I am nc42 in mac and somewhere in the 50 range in chanel fdtn. Best of all it feels comfortable on my lips! Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LGinata

Hands down a great lip gloss. It have no smell so my allergies don't mind it. It's a little sticky so you need to defiantly blot with a tissue but its smooth and the color is great. It really moisturizes too. Made my dry lips look better even with no lip gloss on just after two days of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by SZQueue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great gloss- looks great with casual or formal dress on my MAC NC35 skin. Nice level of gloss and shimmer, comfortable on, no fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kelybumc

Love this color. I probably wont wear it everyday, but it is a beautiful red and not at all garish on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

My first ever chanel cosmetic purchase! At the time when I bought it I was strictly into lipgloss. I had so many pink/sheers ones I wanted something with actual color. Turning my back to the MAC counter I was face to face with the chanel counter and discovered this bad boy.

It gives a flush of red onto my lips with subtle sparkle. Itís not sticky and has no fragrance. Itís a bit expensive but Iíll ask for more for Christmas and birthdays :>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by KrissyGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my favorite chanel lip gloss for about 10 years, I started using it in high school. The color is amazing, its not sticky, and lasts pretty long. I like the the color is more on the sheer side, its really does give the perfect amount of color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

Spark is my first Chanel lipgloss. This is the least sticky lipgloss I have ever used, and the color is rich and beautiful. There is no "pretty" smell, which annoyed me only a little, but I realize that for some folks this will be a major selling feature. The wear wasn't amazing either, but Spark will be only a "special occasion" gloss for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I received a sample tube of this in an order recently after being conscious of this shade for a few years. The red scared me but it is a gorgeous looking shade and Chanel after all. Thrilled that I didn't have to invest in an entire full size tube to try it out. This shade is a nice just bitten red that's slightly sheer with gold shimmer and the gloss isn't too patent leather glossy but just right. I have two other glossimers, in Jaipur and Twinkle, and I'm always amazed at the longevity of them. Will be using the Spark happily along with the other two. The only flaw I noticed about this gloss is that a paraben ingredient is high on the list of ingredients. If you're not a fan of parabens then stay away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful red with gold sparkle. No taste, no stickiness, a red for ladies who don't wish to do bold, vibrant, or OTT red. Spark is still one sexy red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

This is my first time using Spark. I usually wear Giggle in the Glossimer line. However, I wanted something a little more 'there' for the holidays. I love this! When I first saw it in the tube I was sure I wouldn't like it. It looked to berry colored and bright. However, when I put it on, it was lovely. On my lips, it is a deep berry color with just a little sparkle and normally I don't like sparkle but this one is very nice, it adds a little polish. It isn't sticky and stays on pretty good for a gloss. I will repurchase.