Chanel Glossimer - Spark

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this Glossimer in Spark on 3 different occasions (1 time "had" to toss coz well long story short it was a "situation"..,2nd time I ordered from Macy's.com & decided it was too "red" & too cool toned & I ended up returning it & just got it again 3rd time after Xmas after going on a Glossimer/Chanel kick & feeling like I wished I hadn't returned that 2nd tube regret that coz Spark is a beautiful ruby red (not too dark not real pale but def not vampy) w a golden shimmer so unique, I heard it was Reese Witherspoon's fave lipgloss at one time! It's warmer than I remember (def fine by me!). I'm NC20 LLL it's such a unique color! I've never seen a dupe. This is a non garish safe red if ur afraid red will look slightly clownish try Spark! I was also told it looks good on everybody!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely a party gloss for me, because it has visible gold sparkles, not a subtle shimmer like EA Hot Kiss. Got a nice mini size to slip into a little party purse. Reads as a sheer reddish rose gloss on my moderately pigmented lips, and can be worn with any color, including gold. Goes well with my light olive complexion, and would probably suit a wide range of skin tones.
For me would be an evening gloss only, a bit too much for daytime, so I imagine the tube will last me a long time.

PS no lip tingle or uncomfortableness at all, nicely hydrating and moderately lasting.

EDIT: great in winter, moisturizing, and I've started to wear in daytime when I WANT/NEED a little lift or boost- it is really subtle but amazingly uplifting. So up to 5 lippies!

I literally wore this a decade ago, when I was still livin it up in my 20s (cue the Ja Rule song). Fast forward 10 years, and I am almost exclusively a Chanel girl when it comes to makeup. I revisited this lip gloss and it is just gorgeous. To me it is mlbb, perhaps with a little more oomph. I am nc42 in mac and somewhere in the 50 range in chanel fdtn. Best of all it feels comfortable on my lips! Love.

Hands down a great lip gloss. It have no smell so my allergies don't mind it. It's a little sticky so you need to defiantly blot with a tissue but its smooth and the color is great. It really moisturizes too. Made my dry lips look better even with no lip gloss on just after two days of use.

This is a great gloss- looks great with casual or formal dress on my MAC NC35 skin. Nice level of gloss and shimmer, comfortable on, no fragrance.

Love this color. I probably wont wear it everyday, but it is a beautiful red and not at all garish on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first ever chanel cosmetic purchase! At the time when I bought it I was strictly into lipgloss. I had so many pink/sheers ones I wanted something with actual color. Turning my back to the MAC counter I was face to face with the chanel counter and discovered this bad boy.

It gives a flush of red onto my lips with subtle sparkle. It’s not sticky and has no fragrance. It’s a bit expensive but I’ll ask for more for Christmas and birthdays :>

This has been my favorite chanel lip gloss for about 10 years, I started using it in high school. The color is amazing, its not sticky, and lasts pretty long. I like the the color is more on the sheer side, its really does give the perfect amount of color.

Spark is my first Chanel lipgloss. This is the least sticky lipgloss I have ever used, and the color is rich and beautiful. There is no "pretty" smell, which annoyed me only a little, but I realize that for some folks this will be a major selling feature. The wear wasn't amazing either, but Spark will be only a "special occasion" gloss for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I received a sample tube of this in an order recently after being conscious of this shade for a few years. The red scared me but it is a gorgeous looking shade and Chanel after all. Thrilled that I didn't have to invest in an entire full size tube to try it out. This shade is a nice just bitten red that's slightly sheer with gold shimmer and the gloss isn't too patent leather glossy but just right. I have two other glossimers, in Jaipur and Twinkle, and I'm always amazed at the longevity of them. Will be using the Spark happily along with the other two. The only flaw I noticed about this gloss is that a paraben ingredient is high on the list of ingredients. If you're not a fan of parabens then stay away.

Recommended for Medium Skin