December 20, 2014 | 1490 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Giggle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by citrus99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In short, this is a fantastic product. It is light and there is little feeling of stickiness but it is long-lasting. It lasted like eight hours on me and usually lipsticks and lip glosses last a maximum of an hour on me. Go and buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Chanel Glossimers are addictive!! Giggle is a brown rose without any shimmer or glitter. It's simply lovely. I own 6 Glossimers & whilst each are similar they are all so different, Chanel does such a good job of making each color unique & different than everything out there. They are not that easily duped; I would rather have 1 Glossimer than 5 cheapo meh lipglosses. I am a lipgloss addict, I have many of this general color but none are exactly the same as the Chanel. Each one is so special! US$29.50 is high, but....Glossimers are so special & worth it!! Splurgeworthy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While I don't like the packaging (love the look but the gloss gets stuck on the stick), this is my HG every day nude gloss. I wish I could return my sweet beige but Saks in NYC is the worst. They yell at you and won't return used items. Giggle is perfect for me.

Update: I might return this one. In fact, I do like the Sweet Beige better. Thank god I bought this at Macys.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect pinky-nude neutral shade for my lips. I love the formula--how it's glossy and shiny without being glittery. Not too sticky and stays on longer than most glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I was a Huge Glossimers Fan, the texture was just right for me, sticky enough to last and some of the colors very pretty, Until I considered the fact that since I wear lip gloss all the time, how much petroleum and parabens I am actually ingesting, So I switched to Buxom Lips and its just as good and has better ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge glossimer fan. They are pretty much the only lip gloss I buy lately. The texture is thicker but without that sticky MAC feel to it. It feels emmolient, but not a lip balm. The color seems to last longer than other lipglosses. I really love this color for everyday neutral. Its a pinky /brown, your lips but better. What I appreciate the most is is it does not have sparkles or give you that wet lip look. It is perfect for wearing to the office.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Reviewsonly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pricey but totally worth it. Just the most perfect pinkish-brown, not too light, not too dark, your lips but better lip gloss. Very comfortable formula, and great opaque coverage. And it goes great with any other color you have on - I've worn it with a muted taupe shadow, but today I have on a more lilac/silver shadow today, and it looked perfect with both of them. I saw a post below from someone who said it's been their go-to gloss for over ten years, and now that I have a tube of it, I totally get that! Great stuff, Chanel - never discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Discovered this almost a decade ago and since then haven't found anything better, ever though I tried to find a less expensive dupe. This is just perfect all around, color and formula. Very comfortable to wear, lasts (on me) longest of all other glosses I have ever used (I consider this to be more of a liquid lipstick, it's very pigmented and more subtly glossy than flat out shiny), creamy, not sticky, not drying, and makes my lips look fuller. Color is just right, MLBB, perfect balance of pink and brown, not too warm, not too cool, not too light or too dark. I tried all the high end and low end lip products that are supposed to be YLBB, and haven't found any that work for me as well as this. Very versatile, can't think of an occasion this wouldn't be right for. Very classy. Perfect for a job interview, or to pair with a smokey eye, first date, because it makes you look great without seeming like you are trying too hard, wedding, funeral, anything really.

By the way, I tried Praline glossimer, which is supposed to be a European version of Giggle, or so I was told, and didn't like it. That balance of neutral pink and brown that makes Giggle so right for me wasn't there. It was a little too dark and too pink, made my lips look rosy, and this wasn't what I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I was itching to try a Chanel Glossimer but didn't want to pay $$ for something I might not like. I received this in a swap and I'm very delighted with the performance. The formula of glossimers are thick and a bit sticky. Some may not like the formula of these but I do. They remind me of Lorac glosses. I found that the glossimer formula is moisturizing on the lips and has decent staying power. The color Giggle is a cool toned dusty pink that is pretty close to MLBB. There are no sparkles or frost in this shade which is nice. I find Giggle to be a little sheer. I needed 3 layers to cover my lip color (so 1 lippie off for that). Overall, I'm impressed though. Now that I had a taste of glossimers, I want more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG MLBB gloss. The formula is not too slippery but not too tacky. It's extrmelely moisturizing and makes my lips look pouty and filled in. It's a muavy-rose with no shimmer or glitter. It's highly pigmented but not so pigmented that you couldn't apply it easily. One of my top 5 glosses. I would cry if Chanel discontinued this!