July 23, 2014 | 1803 users online

Loose Powders - Sonia Kashuk - Barely There Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't say enough good things about this powder. I've been searching for that perfect finishing powder and this is it! Before, I was using Neutrogena's Shine Control powder, but it was pressed powder and went on cakey. I can say that this powder stays on me all day (except in the oily forehead t-zone area). I brush it on with a big complexion brush, and it gives a nice flawless finish to my makeup without looking cakey. You can't even see it. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for that high-end, but affordable powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by TwinkleToes51

Agreeing with the other reviewers, this is a great product. Bought this in early 2012 in 02 Colorless Matte, and still love it! What made me choose this over the Covergirl loose powder is the fact that this powder by Sonia Kashuk is unscented, as I do not like to put scented products on my face.

I have combination skin that is oily in my T-zone, and this loose powder, put on top of my liquid foundation with silicone primer underneath, does a good job at keeping my oil at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by NicoleLov3ly

I have this in colorless matte and I love it. After I am done with my makeup I use this to set it and it looks amazing. No residue, controls my shine, in the middle of the day I use this in my T-Zone and it gives me a great matte finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great loose powder. It feels light, and kept my shine away for HOURS. One bad thing about this is that it contains bismuth and might break some people out. I have sensitive skin but it did not break me out. Overall a good product but make sure you know what you're allergic to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the puff. Lots of product, really lasts. Not sure how long it helps keep foundation on, but with the right moisturizer my concealer lasted all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kanzen

I love this loose powder! I have this in colorless matte. My skin usually become very shiny and oily after putting moistuizer on and it really bothers me. I try to put some brands' loose powder but it makes my face look chalky and cakey. But this loose powder does not. It helps my face to look matte and pore-free. Best of all, I don't even think i have any loose powder on it. No wonder it called "barely there loose powder". Basically, I try to look all the products in target and very keen to try all of them because their packaging are simple yet not cheapskate; however, some of the products are slightly steep and they did not come with lots of varities. But still, try this loose powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This loose powder is so amazing. I have it in nude which is pretty much a colorless veil that doesnt change your skin color and wont wash you out. Its IMO meant for erasing pores, helping with oil and setting foundation without giving you a flat matte finish. (what mroe could a girl want??) I use it in 2 ways. On days when my skin is not so good I put it over foundation (with the puff which i actually like..though if you want a very light application a powder brush would work) But on days when I opt to not wear much fd because I'm having a good skin day but dont want to totally go out with a naked face ill put this is on my forehead, chin, nose and on both sides of my nose. I have tried everything from Clinique to Physicians Formula to Lancome and to me considering the price (8$) and quality of this powder this ranks the best!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I bought this in the shade "flesh" to replace my almost finished BE Mineral Veil. At $8.99, it's not super cheap nor expensive for 0.14 oz/4 grams, but after reading older reviews about how much cheaper it used to be $8.99 seems a bit steep. Anyways, the container is roughly the same size as the Mineral Veil, except the latter contains 47 oz/13.5 g.

The powder itself is very finely milled. Coverage is pretty matte - I buffed this in after applying liquid foundation and concealer and I am not shiny at all. Flesh fits my skintone just right. I was concerned it might be too dark but it really is "barely there".

For reference, I wear Mac NC30, Nars Budapest/Fiji, BE 1.2/2.0 light, and EM winged butter.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by deeskiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this product, reminds of a translucent powder... its not as flawless as mac's loose translucent powder or MUF translucent powder... i find this product doesnt last as long thru out the day... maybe like 4 hrs or less then you would have to re apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

controls shine, leaves no color. does what its supposed to do. swapped mine out, didnt use it much