August 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice blush. It gives a nice deep but soft rose tint to my cheeks (nc42 skin tone) and shows up sheer and natural looking. It is versatile so you can apply it really light-handed or more bold, the texture makes it easy to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a beautiful blush from Mac! This is my first Mac blush, and I bought this when I went to the US on holidays, and it has become my favourite. It is easy to blend and leaves the cheeks with a beautiful rosy, naturally flushed appearance. I use a small stipple brush to lightly apply, then blend. I feel like this blush can easily be overapplied if used with a heavy hand because it is quite pigmented, so I always layer up until I'm happy with the result. The packaging is sleek and compact, which I love. I feel like this will last me ages since I don't use a lot, but since I got this, I'm dying to try out more shades!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pinch Me was my first MAC blush--at first I didn't like it all that much because it's a rosy/brick red, but I've found that application is key to achieving a more natural look. I'm glad I gave Pinch Me a shot- it is a lovely shade that is pretty similar to a natural flush. It isn't pink or orange in the least, just a neutral, red-ish shade that is an absolute classic.

It's a sheertone, but one of the more pigmented ones. If applied with a heavy hand, it is too clownish looking, so you only need to lightly tap your brush-you'll get just enough pigment-then lightly tap off excess. Blending is key after applying to the apples of your cheeks. I love the look I get with this - very classic and glam. I usually only wear Pinch Me at night or during fall/winter, or when I wear minimal eye makeup (I am NC35). I either accentuate my eyes or cheeks/lips, but not both--it makes for a more balanced look. Pinch Me looks great paired with black eyeliner and/or red lipstick, or minimal eye makeup. For daily wear, or with done-up eyes, I reach for Blushbaby (pink/beige sheertone) and opt for either Pinch Me or Fleur Power (pink/coral satin) at other times, depending on what look I'm going for. Overall, I'm very happy with Pinch Me and would recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by NeverFull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! I was looking for a blush colour that would be a peachy-pink on my complexion (which is NC 25-30) and I've found it. I prefer sheertone blushes because they are easier to blend than the matte ones, but the ones I'd tried previously don't last very long on my oily skin. Since this colour is a nicely pigmented sheertone, it lasts all day AND blends well during application. Perfect! As always, I don't like the way MAC package their blushes- I wish there was a mirror!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by tst0204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a pretty color. A MAC artist recommended this blush, as I was playing around with colors. What I was originally looking for was a peach tone blush. I am super happy that he did recommend it for me. For a sheertone blush, its pretty pigmented. It doesn't have any simmer, which I am totally fine with. I am not a shimmer kind of girl. I'm not much of a pink kind of girl either, but Pinch Me is perfect on my NC40 skintone. I can imagine it's going to look nice post summer tan, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kperfetto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Pinch me is another one of MAC's blushes that looks not that impressive in the pan, but beautiful on. In the pot, it's an ugly terra cotta, but on me, it's a nice warm rose shade, sort of like a warmer, browner Fleur Power. My one gripe is that the Sheertone blushes in general have little staying power, but this one is pretty pigmented, so it's not that much of an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

My favorite MAC blush! I can wear it everyday or for special occasions. It goes so well with my skin tone no matter what season...it would be SO upset if MAC ever discontinued this...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

This is my holy grail blush. It looks natural, stays all day and goes with all my styles and clothes. When I travel, I only take this blush with me. It dont look exiting in the pan, but when my friends try it on, they love it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Boricua333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm going to be honest when I first saw this blush in the pan, I really didn't like it. It looks like a very matte reddish color, not exactly what I had been looking for my NC15 skin. However, I trust the MAC employees, so I tried it on anyways. All I could say is, I'm never doubting anyone at MAC ever again! This was the perfect color for me.
I had told my sister right before coming that I wanted a color that is natural yet noticeable like pinched cheeks. Well, the name says it all "pinch me," it's exactly what I was looking for. The color of this blush could only be described as a true blush. It's not too pink, it's not too brown; or purple, or red. It's actually the color that a blush is supposed to be like, like you are blushing or having your cheeks pinched, except better. It's natural yet obviously there.
This blush cost me $21 dollars which is really not bad for MAC, some of my drugstore blushes are nearing that price. The MAC sales associate applied my blush with the #188 brush, a small duo fibre brush (stippling brush). While walking through the mall, it stayed on throughout and I wasn't wearing any foundation underneath. I love it. This blush is amazing, I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Darah168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my HG blush!! Iv grown tired of wearing the Nars Orgasm for sometime I told the MAC lady that I wanted a matte one thats good for everyday use. For reference I am a NW35 also use a C4, southeast asian. It just gives me a natural color in my cheeks. Its easy to blend and i just love it! The color is perfect, it looks dark in the pan but when applied its a muted old rose with peach. Definitly a repurchase. Ive also observed that a little goes a long way so this will last me for some time with everyday use. Highly recommended.