August 28, 2014 | 1763 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by MichelleST

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Nars Orgasm, but wanted something else for night, well I alternate these all the time now, Outlaw has all the great qualities of Orgasm but is just a bit better for an olive complexion like mine. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by scarski91

Skin tone ref: MAC NC15 & Dior Nude in Ivory.

I was on the verge of throwing this blush out in the bin (trash). Sooooo so glad I didn't. On first try this appeared rather ruddy on my skin. I had put it down to the blush. I put it aside and forgot about it for a while. I figured out what my problem was. At the time of my first try I was using YSL's Touche Eclat foundation in BR10 (beige rose, pink undertones). I eventually figured that I had been sold the wrong shade, I am in actual fact B10 (beige/neutral undertone). Put two and two together, with this being pinky-red undertones and the foundation being pink undertoned; you just get pink ruddiness. So I changed my shade a more neutral undertone from a different brand and it looks so amazing on me.

This looks scary dark/deep rosey-pinky-red in the pan, but this is a case of 'don't judge a book by its cover'. I use a big fluffy Real Techniques blusher brush, I get a real light application. On my skin it turns into thee softest shade of rose, but not so soft it's barely noticeable. I was worried that this would be more suitable for medium-deep skin tones, but ladies of a fairer complexion can totally wear this. Given my experience with the whole pinkness, I'm not sure a cool undertoned lady could wear this. I maybe wrong, apologies if I am.

I've had rosey blushers from various brands. This from my experience could possibly be a high end dupe for Loreal's Rosewood blush. I do prefer this blush though, it's softer in tone. Highly recommended, love this I'm glad I held out and didn't throw this away.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really beautiful color , needs a bit of blending

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful reddish with gold shimmer blush. LOVE it! My second favorite Nars blush next to Nars Sin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I ended up having to return this blush, but I couldn't help but give it 4 stars because the color is simply stunning. It's a raspberry rose shade with golden shimmer interlaced throughout. It's truly beautiful and I think for most people it would be worth trying.

However, I just could not get it to look how I wanted on my skin. I used a very soft, fluffy brush and applied it with a very light hand and it always looked too dark and ruddy on my skin. Perhaps if I had a fan brush or a duo-fiber brush it would have worked better, but I just find blushes with this much red in them to be hard to work with and prefer peachier or pinker shades for my fair skin. My extremely fair skin, I should say, around an NC10. I don't want to discourage anyone pale from trying it though, as I think part of the problem was it clashed with my undertones. I also historically have a problem with Nars blushes oxidizing weirdly on me, so maybe that was why it looked less than flattering. I also think the texture could be a little more blendable.

It made me sad to bring it back, though. It's so beautiful! I just knew I wasn't going to reach for it often and wanted to try something that would be a little softer on my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. This is a beautiful raspberry shade with a golden sheen. This looks almost plummy on my brown skin. The gold gives a subtle luminous finish to the skin oppose to looking shimmery.

This blends like a dream and lasts all day. I'm especially looking forward to using it this holiday season. I gives my skin a very rosy and "blushing" look without appearing too obvious yet it dresses up my face regardless.

This is super pigmented, only a dab is needed; so despite the hefty price tag, I should have this for quite some time.

I dupe to this may be Milani's "Red Vino" but is way more glittery. I definitely recommend this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Isabella72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite blush!!! I am NC35-40 depending on time if year and this is my best most natural flushed cheek color and it blends so well!!! I have several of Nars blushes but this is my favorite most natural looking one and it lasts so long!! I work 12 hour shifts and this holds up without reapplying for me!! It seems that blush with a little sheen or shimmer lasts longer than matte in my opinion. I also have dolce vita and I love the color but it just didn't last very long at all!! That is how I came across this. I wanted something with same color with a little shimmer in it and this is even better in my opinion and I am 41, so yes ladies us older girls can wear a little shimmer!! This isn't chunky glitter just nice sheen!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a pretty blush... this type of dark red is very in right now.This is my 7th Nars blush and is now one of my favorites, right behind Luster and Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by chiccouture1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh-my-goodness, there is only one word to best describe this blush..."BEAUTIFUL." I've seen a lot of raves about Nars Outlaw blush, but I believe (and please correct me if I am wrong.) the color was discontinued for a while and then Nars added Outlaw back to its line. I can't comprehend why Outlaw was discontinued in the first place, but that doesn't matter anymore. Outlaw is without question my favorite blush, I could literally wear it everyday all year round. If I could only have one blush in my collection to be honest this would be it. No matter what kind of look I am going for, this blush just looks amazing. So now I know what all the pother concerning Outlaw was about. Thank you Nars for bringing this blush back!!! Now if you could only bring back Crazed, so I can try that one too....Also, it would be nice to do a collection on popular limited edition items as well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Love this blush! Super pigmented and lasts all day.