April 18, 2014 | 929 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful reddish with gold shimmer blush. LOVE it! My second favorite Nars blush next to Nars Sin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I ended up having to return this blush, but I couldn't help but give it 4 stars because the color is simply stunning. It's a raspberry rose shade with golden shimmer interlaced throughout. It's truly beautiful and I think for most people it would be worth trying.

However, I just could not get it to look how I wanted on my skin. I used a very soft, fluffy brush and applied it with a very light hand and it always looked too dark and ruddy on my skin. Perhaps if I had a fan brush or a duo-fiber brush it would have worked better, but I just find blushes with this much red in them to be hard to work with and prefer peachier or pinker shades for my fair skin. My extremely fair skin, I should say, around an NC10. I don't want to discourage anyone pale from trying it though, as I think part of the problem was it clashed with my undertones. I also historically have a problem with Nars blushes oxidizing weirdly on me, so maybe that was why it looked less than flattering. I also think the texture could be a little more blendable.

It made me sad to bring it back, though. It's so beautiful! I just knew I wasn't going to reach for it often and wanted to try something that would be a little softer on my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. This is a beautiful raspberry shade with a golden sheen. This looks almost plummy on my brown skin. The gold gives a subtle luminous finish to the skin oppose to looking shimmery.

This blends like a dream and lasts all day. I'm especially looking forward to using it this holiday season. I gives my skin a very rosy and "blushing" look without appearing too obvious yet it dresses up my face regardless.

This is super pigmented, only a dab is needed; so despite the hefty price tag, I should have this for quite some time.

I dupe to this may be Milani's "Red Vino" but is way more glittery. I definitely recommend this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Isabella72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite blush!!! I am NC35-40 depending on time if year and this is my best most natural flushed cheek color and it blends so well!!! I have several of Nars blushes but this is my favorite most natural looking one and it lasts so long!! I work 12 hour shifts and this holds up without reapplying for me!! It seems that blush with a little sheen or shimmer lasts longer than matte in my opinion. I also have dolce vita and I love the color but it just didn't last very long at all!! That is how I came across this. I wanted something with same color with a little shimmer in it and this is even better in my opinion and I am 41, so yes ladies us older girls can wear a little shimmer!! This isn't chunky glitter just nice sheen!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a pretty blush... this type of dark red is very in right now.This is my 7th Nars blush and is now one of my favorites, right behind Luster and Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by chiccouture1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh-my-goodness, there is only one word to best describe this blush..."BEAUTIFUL." I've seen a lot of raves about Nars Outlaw blush, but I believe (and please correct me if I am wrong.) the color was discontinued for a while and then Nars added Outlaw back to its line. I can't comprehend why Outlaw was discontinued in the first place, but that doesn't matter anymore. Outlaw is without question my favorite blush, I could literally wear it everyday all year round. If I could only have one blush in my collection to be honest this would be it. No matter what kind of look I am going for, this blush just looks amazing. So now I know what all the pother concerning Outlaw was about. Thank you Nars for bringing this blush back!!! Now if you could only bring back Crazed, so I can try that one too....Also, it would be nice to do a collection on popular limited edition items as well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Love this blush! Super pigmented and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Very lovely blush. This is really like the darker sister of the hyped up Orgasm. If you are darker complected and had bad luck with Orgasm, give Outlaw a try.It does exactly what Orgasm does for lighter skin, but for deeper skin.

NARS describes this blush as "a soft rose tone with golden shimmer" on their site. This is pretty much true. I'd consider it a light raspberry with a slight coral tinge and golden shimmer. It's actually quite a complex and hard to describe shade. This is a very nice blush for the summer months. It goes beautifully with a little shimmery bronzer.

The reason that i am taking a lippie off of this blush is because it seems to apply weirdly. It goes on blotchy and uneven. I've never had this issue with any other NARS blushes. And no it's not anything that i am doing, because I've tried it on different people, with different brushes etc. Weird.

BTW- This goes AMAZINGLY with NARS 'Misbehave' lip gloss. It's the ultimate lip/cheek combo, especially for the summer months.

Overall it's a nice blush. I'd say that it's best suited to darker skin with yellow underones. 4/5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Wow I am so impressed! This is a beautiful plum red blush on me, looks so natural and goes well with so many different looks. When applied lightly (I use a duo fiber brush), it gives a lovely rosey glow. I love how it's not overly cool toned, as I think it adds to the versatility.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Cherry2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this blush! I never got to try the old version of Outlaw, but the new version is just fine with me. Pretty much HG status.

Love the finely milled texture (that is the hallmark of Nars blushes). It glides on so smoothly and evenly...just perfect. The color looks very natural, even on my PPP skin.

Overall, a beautiful, beautiful blush. Worth the price!