October 26, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - La Roche Posay - Toleriane Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by nmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best eye cleanser !!! EVERYTHING including sparkly liquid eyeliner gets off so easily leaving nothing behind ! People that complained that it left marks under the eyes did not put enough product on the cloth or whatever they were using . You simply have to put A LOT , making the cloth be all wet and then start cleaning . That's the only inconviniance of this product , it doesn't last long because you put so much !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by waterbaby241

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I'd like this product because I love LRP sunblock, but I don't. It "melts" eyeliner & mascara, but leaves black all around my eyes. What a hassle...after I use this, I use another eye makeup remover to clean off the black, then wash my face. If I didn't have a bunch of tubes to use up, and if I hadn't paid so much $ for it, I'd throw it away. As for those little tubes, I find them a hassle. Luckily I got 2 little vials with a screw top from a freebie sample, so I pour the LRP in them. Seems like opening up a vial & leaving it open is an invitation to bacteria and/or spillage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 5:00:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this eye makeup remover. However, I found it clumsy to use and wasn't effective at removing all kinds of makeup. One capsule is more than enough, and you can reseal by twisting the plastic and pushing it in, but it's tricky. My eyes are sensitive though so it is good for sensitive eyes, mine did not burn or anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 2:23:00 AM More reviews by babydials

When I take off my eye make-up with this at night I do not have to remove remaining smudges the next morning. There is no irritation either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have only tried a free sample of this product but I really liked it. It didn't irritate my eyes and it removed all of my makeup. What more could I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most gentle and effective eye makeup remover I've found. It works very fast with no irritation, but it won't take off waterproof mascara. I wish they'd just put the stuff in a bottle, because the little tubes have about 3 or 4 uses and there's no way to close them up after you open them. I used to like Avene, but this is even more gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I like this remover. It's super gentle and doesnt irritate sensitive skin around my eyes. For me this is the most important thing in the remover. Though thats the reason why it won't work on waterproof make up. But I never wear waterproof make up, so it works fine for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by d0llhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is preety good actually, very gentle and soft. removes mascara, eye-shadow, fondation, you name it. kinda pricy though

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by cecchetti5

This just isn't for me. I love the packaging and the remover is very, very gentle. If you wear minimal makeup - a swipe of shadow and maybe (a very "natural") mascara - this is great. I wear shadow, liner, mascara, etc. and Toleraine just doesn't do the job. Removing eyeliner is very difficult. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by catfight

this is one of the best eye makeup removers i have ever used. it comes in 30 single dose ampoules - however, each single dose has too much products to be a single use...so each one actually lasts me 2-3 days.

this is also great for travelling because then i dont have to worry about spillage from larger bottles and also its much lighter to carry.

it is super gentle on the eyes.