Sephora Tickle Me Pink Brush Set

4.6

on 6/23/2006 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked up one of these and really enjoy it. I use the es brush daily, and the face/blush brush is soooo soft! My only complaint is that the complexion brush is poorly shaped and trimmed- it had a stiff spot in the middle!

Update: After a few years of washing, the face brush is now starting to shed profusely. Will need to replace soon.

on 2/15/2005 6:31:00 PM

SO cute! My husband bought this for me for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! The brushes are great quality and I love the polka dots!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this brush set. It is just so pretty! The only thing I can think of that would improve it would be (don't laugh now) to label the brushes. I am rather new to make-up brushes. And while I can figure out which one is the blush brush, I get a little confused with some of the others...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bought this because I liked the pink roll. The brushes are pretty good. Would re-purchase.

on 2/4/2004 12:31:00 AM

Just love this!! The suede bag is cute... the pink brushes are adorable! I highly recommend this if you can get your hands on it. The quality of the brushes are nice too :)

on 1/9/2004 2:24:00 PM

These brushes are totally cute! I just received these for christmas, and it really does matter using quality brushes. These brushes are so soft. My favorite brush is the crease brush, it really applies the eye shadow easily into the crease area making it foolproof. These brushes are a must for anyone!

on 12/16/2003 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice brush set, good quality for the money. It is not quite a complete set but.. it is still very useful. The pink puffy thingy is nice but not the most practical and i have found is useless for anything but loose powder or glitter powder. My favorite thing in the set.. has to be the eyebrow/eyelash comb. The bristles are so soft, the comb teeth are just the perfect size to seperate each and every one of my eyelashes completely. I need to see if i can buy this thing alone i love it. Pink leather suede case is really cute and good for travel, tie around design is a bit time consuming for me.

on 10/14/2003 12:57:00 AM

A great overall set, especially if you don't have a set of basic brushes already. The blush brush is excellent, so if you don't have one, it's worth getting just for this brush. If you prefer red packaging to pink and are willing to pay another $40, Lola also makes a similar set.

on 9/3/2003 6:48:00 PM

Really cute roll-up case for the brushes, soft pink faux suede. I really like the eyeshadow brushes and blush brush. i dunno what to do with the pink feather thing. all in all worth the 45 bucks

on 8/22/2003 9:51:00 AM

LOVE IT! It is so cute and the brushes are really nice. I expecially love the pink feather duster brush for whisking away stray makeup--a perfect finishing touch. The eyeshadow brushes are wonderful and very soft. And the stand-up mirror is super cute. Oh! I can't say it enough! I love this set. :)

UPDATE: Not super well-made brushes after all. The eyebrow brush fell off of the handle. I need to glue it back on or something.