April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Tickle Me Pink Brush Set

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked up one of these and really enjoy it. I use the es brush daily, and the face/blush brush is soooo soft! My only complaint is that the complexion brush is poorly shaped and trimmed- it had a stiff spot in the middle!

Update: After a few years of washing, the face brush is now starting to shed profusely. Will need to replace soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lindsey8

SO cute! My husband bought this for me for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! The brushes are great quality and I love the polka dots!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sugarcanejane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush set. It is just so pretty! The only thing I can think of that would improve it would be (don't laugh now) to label the brushes. I am rather new to make-up brushes. And while I can figure out which one is the blush brush, I get a little confused with some of the others...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Rachael_Bishop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this because I liked the pink roll. The brushes are pretty good. Would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just love this!! The suede bag is cute... the pink brushes are adorable! I highly recommend this if you can get your hands on it. The quality of the brushes are nice too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ultagrl

These brushes are totally cute! I just received these for christmas, and it really does matter using quality brushes. These brushes are so soft. My favorite brush is the crease brush, it really applies the eye shadow easily into the crease area making it foolproof. These brushes are a must for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Nanashi

This is a nice brush set, good quality for the money. It is not quite a complete set but.. it is still very useful. The pink puffy thingy is nice but not the most practical and i have found is useless for anything but loose powder or glitter powder. My favorite thing in the set.. has to be the eyebrow/eyelash comb. The bristles are so soft, the comb teeth are just the perfect size to seperate each and every one of my eyelashes completely. I need to see if i can buy this thing alone i love it. Pink leather suede case is really cute and good for travel, tie around design is a bit time consuming for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2003 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Scientia

A great overall set, especially if you don't have a set of basic brushes already. The blush brush is excellent, so if you don't have one, it's worth getting just for this brush. If you prefer red packaging to pink and are willing to pay another $40, Lola also makes a similar set.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by kaybee24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really cute roll-up case for the brushes, soft pink faux suede. I really like the eyeshadow brushes and blush brush. i dunno what to do with the pink feather thing. all in all worth the 45 bucks

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2003 9:51:00 AM More reviews by laurlaur814

LOVE IT! It is so cute and the brushes are really nice. I expecially love the pink feather duster brush for whisking away stray makeup--a perfect finishing touch. The eyeshadow brushes are wonderful and very soft. And the stand-up mirror is super cute. Oh! I can't say it enough! I love this set. :)

UPDATE: Not super well-made brushes after all. The eyebrow brush fell off of the handle. I need to glue it back on or something.