November 24, 2014 | 899 users online

Lip Treatments - Jason Natural Cosmetics - "C" My Lips

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff very much. Yeah, it's thin, but I just roll on one swipe and smack my lips to spread it around. It has SPF 15, vitamin C, and beta hydroxy acid to fight scaly dry lips. I like the citrusy scent, too. The label says it has natural flavors but I don't taste anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2005 3:32:00 AM More reviews by jgsawy0uth

I really enjoy this product. I have full lips that tend to become very dry, making the lines in them very noticable. As soon as I apply this they plump up, even though it isn't advertised to do so. I've used city lips and tried other lip plumpers to fix the cracks but this is my favorite. My one gripe is that since it is an oil it wears off very quickly but the rollerball application makes it less of a hassle to reapply. However, the downside to this packaging is that dirt sometimes gets trapped on the ball and dumped into the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The word "treatment" should be stressed with this product. I don't feel it's meant to be used everyday. As one reviewer mentioned, this will make the lips start to feel dry if applied too often. I think this is due to the salicylic acid in the ingredients. It's fine to use in the daytime because it contains sunscreens, but I like to use this 2-3X weekly in the evenings...applied right before I go to bed. Lips are soft and smooth in the morning. The consistency is more of an oil rather than a gloss or balm, so it absorbs into the skin fairly completely after a few minutes - comes in a small tube with a rollerball applicator. This will definitely help with smoothing out the surface of your lips...it's excellent to use in the wintertime/cold months when chapping is prevalent. Smells and tastes as if I just ate an orange - citrus/slightly bitter.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2003 11:53:00 AM More reviews by jillrenee

i used this product when it first came out, but unless theyve changed the formula, i wouldnt recommend it. i actually liked the gloss idea, but after using it for just a week, my lips became cracked and dry. i stopped using it for a while and tried it again later, but the same thing happened. might be good as a gloss over another lip balm or something.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by gsubs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at the health store and I was quite pleased with it. It tastes like orange creamsicles and leaves a nice sheen on the lips. It has vitamin C in it along with other good-for-you ingredients.

My only complaint is that it's a liquid so it's very thin and I have a constant urge to reapply it because it's so thin. However, I fid it to be a delightful lip treatment and I will probably be purchasing it again.
***UPDATE: It's getting a little annoying that this lip treatment is thin. Even when I'm not eating anything it still goes away really quickly so I have to keep re-applying. Sometimes I get fed up and put other lip balms on top of it to moisturize my lips. I'm rethinking whether I'm going to buy this again. It does still smell yummy though.