Jordana Lipstick- Natural

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever! Gorgeous pinkish nude! I cannot praise this enough! Long-lasting even though it is somewhat dry. But that really is not that big of a deal. Will continue to repurchase this over and over

on 12/5/2014 2:33:00 AM

This is my everyday lipstick for more than 5 years. It's a matte peachy nude; that doesn't delete your lips or make you look sick. "Natural" is the perfect lipstick for a natural work friendly makeup. The funny thing is that I have lots of high-end lipsticks, but I rarely use them and keep reaching for this one.
The packaging is the only down side. It made me hesitate pulling it out in public, so I learned a depot technique.
I order this lipstick in packs; and will keep order it for years to come.

on 8/11/2013 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty pale peachy nude pink for a very good price. It does have a cheap lipstick scent/waxy flavour but could be due to mine being old stock (the one I picked up had developed a paler waxy coating and was a different colour from what it looked in the store once swatched) nice over a nude liner or even without for a no fuss daytime lip look. Horrible packaging but cheap as chips so give it a go if you are fair and suit warmer tones.

on 2/8/2012 7:46:00 AM

Very good!

i love this lipstick it will be there to stay

on 7/17/2011 12:15:00 AM

The color is fantastic and looks great on my NC25 skin. Also, it being $1 makes it even more awesome. I just wish the packaging was more attractive.

Also like others have said, this lipstick is a bit on the dry side BUT this is why it is also long lasting. This lipstick rolls on smoothly despite is being slightly dry and matte.

I really like the way this color looks on me. Because it is a matte lipstick it is drying to my lips so i have to apply a good chapstick like my nivea touch of smoothness before but other than that this is the only nude lipstick that actually looks nice on me.

on 5/23/2011 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i love this lipstick soooo much ...it is my favorite nude and believe me i searched a lot for my perfect nude in Make up for ever , Mac , revlon you name it and this 1$ lipstick wins hands down on my NC 40 skin .... i love it and hope to find it in every drugstore like Walmart , Walgreens , Target so i can find it easily .

Edit : this lipstick +Rimmel 1000 kisses lipliner in cocoa = best nude lips I've ever had

also Jordana lipstick in natural + Jordana lipstick in terra cotta = love

on 5/15/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice lipstick for the price. Good lasting power, and a bit drying as everyone else noted. Color is a peachy, orangey nude on me (NC 35) but a bit too pale toned for me. I wear with Terracotta (also by Jordana) for a peachy nude look more suited to my skintone.

on 8/18/2010 4:25:00 AM

I love Jordana lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natural tone is my absolute favorite, having difficulty finding it, Pink passion is gorgeous too!! Makes your lips appear fuller, it is a tad drying, so i always use a good moisturizing lip balm when i use this product, however, this is my favorite all time lipstick brand, and SUPER affordable, i mean a dollar??? heellloooo, Fabulous :)

Popular Lipsticks