October 31, 2014 | 1500 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Lipstick- Natural

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is a very pretty pale peachy nude pink for a very good price. It does have a cheap lipstick scent/waxy flavour but could be due to mine being old stock (the one I picked up had developed a paler waxy coating and was a different colour from what it looked in the store once swatched) nice over a nude liner or even without for a no fuss daytime lip look. Horrible packaging but cheap as chips so give it a go if you are fair and suit warmer tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by test0276

Very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupDchonchiz

i love this lipstick it will be there to stay

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Xrez

The color is fantastic and looks great on my NC25 skin. Also, it being $1 makes it even more awesome. I just wish the packaging was more attractive.

Also like others have said, this lipstick is a bit on the dry side BUT this is why it is also long lasting. This lipstick rolls on smoothly despite is being slightly dry and matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by borelfabulous

I really like the way this color looks on me. Because it is a matte lipstick it is drying to my lips so i have to apply a good chapstick like my nivea touch of smoothness before but other than that this is the only nude lipstick that actually looks nice on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this lipstick soooo much ...it is my favorite nude and believe me i searched a lot for my perfect nude in Make up for ever , Mac , revlon you name it and this 1$ lipstick wins hands down on my NC 40 skin .... i love it and hope to find it in every drugstore like Walmart , Walgreens , Target so i can find it easily .

Edit : this lipstick +Rimmel 1000 kisses lipliner in cocoa = best nude lips I've ever had

also Jordana lipstick in natural + Jordana lipstick in terra cotta = love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

This is a nice lipstick for the price. Good lasting power, and a bit drying as everyone else noted. Color is a peachy, orangey nude on me (NC 35) but a bit too pale toned for me. I wear with Terracotta (also by Jordana) for a peachy nude look more suited to my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by missaqua

I love Jordana lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natural tone is my absolute favorite, having difficulty finding it, Pink passion is gorgeous too!! Makes your lips appear fuller, it is a tad drying, so i always use a good moisturizing lip balm when i use this product, however, this is my favorite all time lipstick brand, and SUPER affordable, i mean a dollar??? heellloooo, Fabulous :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 5:02:00 PM More reviews by vain_brat

My local dollar store just started selling Jordana. So i headed over there and loade dup on color Xtend eyeliners, which is one of the best ive tried!
I saw this and thought gorgeous color so i bought it as well. Im so happy i did. I have pigmented lips and im always looking for a MLBB liipe and this has got to be one of the better ones, from both High end and drugstore brands ive tried.

Color in Tube:
warm toned Peachy Pink

Color on Me: just the lippie, it comes out a deeper pachy pink, nude but without making me look dead.

The color varies when i used diff lip liners or glosses, so thats a plus !

Scent: a very subtle vanilla, but it fades, so no biggie

Lasting power: this actually lasts a couple of hours on me! Plus for some reason it makes my lips appear plumper. It tends to be a tad dry, so i normaly use balm underneath.

Give it a try :) for a little over a $1, you have nothign to lose :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Mari221

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very interesting shade. My lips are quite pigmented so I always look for highly pigmented lipcolors. The Natural shade I believe will look different on almost everyone who tries it. It is a pink/brown/peach shade if that makes any sense. I can make it look more pink or peach dependent on what liner and lipgloss I use. It staying power is great! It is a bit drying so apply balm or lipgloss.

I picked this up at my local dollar store and I highly recommend this!