December 22, 2014 | 1860 users online

Lipstick - Kevyn Aucoin - Lip Tint in Tatjanaberry

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great nude color and texture. Could have been a keeper. My major complaint is the fact that it's so soft the the lipstick bullet moves around. I hate that. the firat time I used it it leaned to the back of the tubes. I donn't like messy lipstick tubes at all. :( So I'll have to pass on these in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite KA Lip Tint color. While Thelmadora washed me out and was unflattering (due to the fine shimmer that stuck to my lips when it dried down), this one is different. On me, it's not grayish pink, so I'm glad I tried this at a store. It's a warm nude that makes my medium, yellow-olive coloring come alive. I think it's the combination of the warm light brown tone and the subtle pink tone that prevents it from washing me out. I can wear this neutral/nude alone without eye m/u on my pigmented lips. On my hand, it lis similar to Shiseido's Macadamia Beige, but Tatjanaberry is less beige and deeper on lips. The Shiseido washed me out and required the pairing of a lip pencil. The lipstick formula is very, very nice. It evens out my lip color and makes my full lips look more full. Feels creamy and doesn't make my lips look parched.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

I'm PPP, so I usually lean toward light, warm or neutral lip shades, so it's no surprise that I enjoy this color. When I put on Tatjanaberry, it is a nice versatile beige lip color. It is more wearable than Bobbi Brown's Uber Beige. Even though the description of Tatjanaberry is grey-pink, I really don't see the grey. It's nude and goes with anything. The texture is very moist and creamy. The pigment lasts a long time. I don't care for the rose smell but it's not overwhelming. I would prefer either unscented or vanilla-scented. It's a really good color for every day. I agree with some of the other comments about the lipstick casing being a little too bulky and square, but the product inside is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is nearly too warm for me, but winds up being the perfect grey-beige nude. The formula is lovely; soft and glossy, but still nicely pigmented. This is a very versatile shade, and seems to work with most looks. Due to the formula it gets used up much faster than the average lipstick, but I'll continue to purchase as it's a great, unique shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color and can really see replacing it when it's gone because I fear it soon will be . . . . in the tube, it's a grayish looking beige, but on the lips it just leaps to life. The texture is amazingly smooth, it melts in and creates this ultra-polished nude neutral look. It goes with just about everything, and creates a perfect finish. A really sophisticated shade. For reference, I'm a cool-neutral PPP with dark hair and dark eyes. It also has a very neutral taste/smell--in contrast to Dantique, which I find a little difficult to wear for that reason. 6/22/09: It's spring;/summer and I'm wearing Tatjanaberry again. It looks as great as it did last year. I might even have to buy a new one as this one is down to a stub. I wish I could give it six stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by blackowlive

I ordered this online after reading all the positive reviews here. I'm a pale NC20/ N5 and I have to say this color does nothing for me. It has a great texture and it goes on smoothly but it is muddy and not flattering for my skin tone. It looks almost brownish. I think whether you like this color or not really depends on your coloring. Definitely try it out in person first.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:40:00 AM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shade makes me look hot, and wanna check my self out in the mirror. It's nude, and looks similar on me my favorite Lip Tint Caramellina, only with more pink-ness. I love these l/s's! But they cost a bloody fortune

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2007 8:53:00 AM More reviews by vengland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this lipstick in a swap, and I'm really glad I had the opportunity to try it. For reference, I have pale skin with warm undertones and lightly pigmented lips. Many lipsticks have a tendency to turn too pink on my lips but this one does not. It's a lovely nude pink, dare I say, the *perfect* nude pink. Sophistication in a tube! And it applies so luxuriously, feels so smooth and creamy. The only drawback is that this lipstick seems to be drying for my lips. I typically wear sheer lipsticks, gloss/glaze formulas, so it could be that I'm just not accustomed to "real" lipstick, but I think this drying-tendency will prevent me from purchasing any more KA lipsticks. I will keep this one however, and wear it when I want the sophisticated nude pink lip!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sparklemotion

This has replaced NARS Dolce Vita as my HG lip. Such a beautiful shade of muted pink that wears really well. KA's range has such unusual colours that look pretty blah in the tube but look incredible on. Don't miss this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by fabae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I love this color. But it doesn't seem to me to be "grayish pink" as the tube says. It's more of a nude pink with slight brown undertones in it. I can't say I see the gray at all. It is lovely, though; the perfect nude. Can I just say, though - I SO wish they would stop making lipstick smell like roses. This one isn't as bad as Chanel - it fades - but, geez, I can hardly stand the smell of it for the first few minutes.