July 24, 2014 | 1853 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 5000 I.U. Vitamin E Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by bblank87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this and started using this 5 months ago, I was not impressed. It made me breakout. And didn't seem to be doing much for my skin. 5 months later, I love this. It is very moisturizing which appreciated (so many years of using drying acne products and retinols) I feel it helps heal the damage these products have done to my skin. The only thing is I hate hate hate the jar packaging (not only for the germ factor but it also degrades the vitamin e, each time you open it). I plan on repackaging it ins empty pump bottle from another moisturizer.Nice, cheap, anti aging moisturizer.

Pros
-cheap
-Has fairly decent ingredients vitamin e, wheatgerm, avocado etc
-moisturizing (helps repair my skin and my undereye area is no longer dry). My skin drinks this in.
Cons
-Jar packaging
-can clog pores (so I don't use it on my acne prone areas for me my t zone, right cheek and chin. I use another oil free moisturizer in those areas. )
-I never wear this outside during the day (looks too shinny) and personally can't put makeup on top of this, it piles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by earchias

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good moisturizer for dryer skin that can't handle fragrance. I use it at night, or under my less moisturizing spf 30 cream. No break outs.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by strugglingauthor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is fantastic hand cream, totally moisturises my miserable raw chapped winter hands and returns them to glorious softness. For that, I love it.

BUT I made the ENORMOUS mistake of using this on my FACE. And proceeded to have the worst breakout of my life. It took months to clear up. Actual months. Never seen anything like it.

Be very wary.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by CompulsiveBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This GAVE ME THE WORSE BREAKOUTS I'VE EVER EVER EVER HAD. There are 4 ingredients which according to cosdna.com, can cause acne, two of which are rated a 5 (on their 1-5 scale). I bought this as an impulse. It was cheap and I've always used oils on my skin without any problem. I consider normal maybe a little bit dry. But its always clear. I'm really disappointed and have never had this problem before.Oh and someone below said this doesn't contain fragrance, when on the ingredients list it.My DH (who never cares or notices smells) thought it smelled "weird". And the packaging sucks not sanitary and it ruins the potency of the product every time you open the jar and expose it to air. Not as natural as they're trying to make you believe.

Pros
-Super cheap

Cons
-Clogged my pores sooo bad
-Filled with a lot of irritating, acne causing ingredients (according to cosdna.com)
-Has 4 Preservatives (for a "natural" product)
-Has fragrance which I hate in skincare ( Benzyl Alcohol- which also is a preservative. According to the ewg.org Health Concerns of the Ingredient:
Overall Hazard Cancer, Developmental & reproductive toxicity, Organ system toxicity (non-reproductive), and Allergies & immunotoxicity.The risk is rated as moderate.)
-packaging is horrible (not sanitary and loses potency each time jar is opened and exposed to oxygen).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by becky_stokke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an amazing cream. It's cheap, and does wonders. The 25000 unit one isn't that good, but this one is a winner. I usually layer it, with this under and a heavier cream during the day, or just this cream over my darphin complex, it depends on the weather. It helped clear my daughter's excema-an all round winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by kittikim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin, with eczema prone cheeks but an oily T-zone. I have tried heaps of moisturisers, from dirt cheap to very high end and this is one of, if not, the best. I got this for free a year ago in a promotion and have never looked back. Calms my sensitive, eczema prone skin and doesn't make me break out. A few months ago I switched as I felt like splashing out, however I have gone back to using this cream. I can't rate it highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by GtownMermaid

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great vitamin e cream! I love how it smooths out my neck and chest, as well as how it's moisturizing my arms which started getting dry & flaky.

I haven't used it on my face so can't remark on performance there.

I got this for < $7 off Amazon and uploaded a pic with the new label. I'm pleased with results as I've had no adverse reactions - just better looking skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by amalata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this cream. Nothing has worked as well to moisturize without being greasy. (and I have tried a lot of stuff) This one is much better than the 25000 IU.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by henrysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Have used this at night for over a year on my 50+ face. It is too heavy for daily use, but as a night cream, it's the best! I wash my face in the shower with clarisonic, put on vitamin C serum and about 5 minutes later put this cream on. I wake up every morning to glowing skin.On several occasions I have worn it on no-makeup days, and I look dare I say it, younger thanks to the dewiness. I love that it's cheap, no fragrance (well a natural one), and in a big tub.I've used many HE products in the past, but none work as well for me. I just had to re-purchase after one year. Took off one lippie because this wouldn't be for oily or acne prone women, but for my combo/dry skin, it's the best.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Endit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are on a budget but still want good results, or perhaps you want something for off days or when using nice things would be a waste of money, this is it.

Ingredients are very well done. There are quite a few "organic" ingredients as well. "Organic" since it's not a regulated term but with how this is formulated, I believe them. Vitamin E, C, and A, all very high in the list. And E and C reinforce each other. No fragrance, colors, etc. 4oz for like $5 - WHAT!? Ridiculous. The combination of those 3 things really seals the deal. I use A LOT of this as night cream and exfoliate before it, and it seems to absorb well. Smell, I can't really describe. It doesn't smell chemically, plant like, and whatever it is is not strong, but it smells like a cream though. Smells don't bother me.

Now the negatives: oil free it's not. I don't mind oils though, but there's a ton of them in this and probably why it always leaves a sheen. You can feel it too but no that badly, oily skin beware anyways. Also, under makeup during the day? Probably for the driest skin only, but it might work with matte or drying products. I don't use it during the day because I don't think it's specifically designed for the face - I mean, what other moisturizer is sold in 4oz jars, let alone with this price? I've tried using it both day and night, but it was overkill and I think my skin was negatively reacting with it. No breakouts but just the smoothness and texture and got worse, like it was too much for it. Also, when applying it's streaky and white, kinda like it has SPF, but no big deal.

I'm going to try different things but if I ever need to save money I am so going back to this. I love how I can really put a lot on and it has good ingredients. Jar packaging sucks but not the worst thing in the world.