Dove Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

Ingredients Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-10, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroly Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Linolenic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Sodium PCA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/27/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I realllly loive this night cream! i re found a bottle that i had since 2006 so no idea if the cream is different now but i love it, it absorbs well and leaves my skin soft, i dont use heavy moisturisers much due to my skin having acne prone areas,but compared with trilogy vital moisturiser cream it absorbs waay better and does a great job

on 12/7/2010 5:55:00 PM

It's my first night trying the product and my first impression is that it is very thick and moisturizing, which is what I was looking for and I think it is an essential night cream. My skin tends to be very dry after showering and I need a very heavy cream to really feel moisturized. I think this does a great job for the inexpensive price!

on 12/1/2010 6:36:00 PM

This night cream was just o.k. For the price its was worth it but I prefer a better quality cream.

on 8/1/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For me this is the worst night cream ever. I broke out so bad that it hurt to even open my mouth, My skin is not even sensitive. I wish I could give it a big fat ZERO.

on 4/24/2010 10:08:00 PM

I think i'm using it wrong.. probably applying way too much. I'll try to use less.
I love the scent, it doesn't break me out, feels nice, but doesn't absorb well (probably because i apply too much). It's kept me moisturized, but for a cream i'd expect my skin to feel much softer than it does. Great price, i think it was about $10 CAN.
I'll update, since it's only been a week.

UPDATE: omg, awful
- skin looked cracked after a few hours
- difficult to apply, need to rub hard!
- ineffective compared to acne.org's georgous moisturizer (my hg)

on 3/11/2010 9:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I bought this cream because it was on sale and I was incredibly broke but still needed a night cream. I usually use wrinkle creams etc because I am a bit paranoid at age 25 of wrinkles but I found this night cream was much better for me. It is light but I really believe made my skin much more beautiful. I have been using it for months and my skin feels clearer and more glowing- also it is so cheap! I don't feel I need to skimp with it as I used to with more expensive creams. Only problem is, I went to the US for a few weeks and couldn't find it ANYWHERE! I don't know what I'll do when I leave Israel and need to find a new cheap cream that makes my skin feel as healthy as this stuff does.

I think it is great for younger skin to keep your face feeling supple and healthy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this line has been replaced by the "Deep Moisture" line.

I loved the Essential Nutrients night cream and didn't realize it was gone until I read the label of the new night cream I picked up. The packaging for "Deep Mositure" night cream is exactly the same as Essential Nutrients and the product is giving me the same great results. Might be worth looking into if you miss the old product.

on 8/30/2008 2:23:00 AM

I really like this moisturizer! The cream is very rich and nourishing, but it's light when you first put it on and absorbs beautifully into your skin without any greasiness. My skin is bit more oily in the morning though, but on my slightly dry skin, it just looks glowy and well-rested. I find that it helps if you just apply a little dab rather than slathering this all over your face; your skin is still well-moisturized.

I usually dislike fragances in moisturizers, but this one has a slight rose-like scent that doesn't bother me. It's cheap and easy to find, perhaps one of the best drugstore moisturizers out there (and I've tried quite a few).

on 8/24/2008 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I adored this cream and scraped the jar completely clean. I found the feel of the product luxurious without being at all heavy or uncomfortable and I really loved the light, comforting scent. The cream felt nearly weightless on my skin and I woke up with a soft and even textured complexion. I'm very very sad to see this go!

on 5/15/2008 8:43:00 PM

I finally found the perfect night cream and now I can't buy it anywhere! I loved the consistency of this, I don't like heavy creams but I do like them to moisturise well. It absorbed beautifully into my skin and made it look and feel plump. I didn't break out using this.

If any Australians out there have seen this in stores, please let me know where, thanks.

Popular Moisturizers