April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Single Eye Shadow- Smashing Wrap

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by nikkichristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I love Smashbox's eyeshadows.. I just don't like this color. It looks all right, if you're going for something bland.. but it's just so light. You can hardly see it. It stays on though...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2005 9:53:00 PM More reviews by annarama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm always on the hunt for taupe -- they're very hit or miss because depending on the amount of red behind the purple in taupe, they can be great or disastrous with my blue eyes. Unfortunately, Warp has waaaay too much red in the mix to work with my coloring - gives my lids a copper sheen that just doesn't work at all. The quality of Smashbox eyeshadows are great, though, this shade just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a light taupey brown shade with the slightest tones of plum to it. This shade looks best on me when used in the crease and outer corners.

It's easy to blend and doesn't crease or fade away on me. I would purchase this shade again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a shimmery taup, brownish, plummy eyeshadow. very pretty...but not on me. i have pale skin...and although this is a light shade...i agree w/ the other reviewer...made me look like i had a black eye. maybe i just put it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Smashing Wrap is a shimmery light brown shade. Its very pretty. Very pigmented glides on nicely and its just a very nuetral everyday shade. Retails for $16 and comes in a small black pot with a twist off cap. Same size as a small MAC shadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mcamps

I did not like this color; after a little while, it started to make my eye look like it was bruised! I guess it just didnt work with my PPP complexion. I was really disappointed too, b/c I love Smashbox products. I gave it to my mom , who has more of an olive complexion and it looks great on her.