Smashbox Single Eye Shadow- Smashing Wrap

3.5

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

While I love Smashbox's eyeshadows.. I just don't like this color. It looks all right, if you're going for something bland.. but it's just so light. You can hardly see it. It stays on though...

on 1/7/2005 9:53:00 PM

I'm always on the hunt for taupe -- they're very hit or miss because depending on the amount of red behind the purple in taupe, they can be great or disastrous with my blue eyes. Unfortunately, Warp has waaaay too much red in the mix to work with my coloring - gives my lids a copper sheen that just doesn't work at all. The quality of Smashbox eyeshadows are great, though, this shade just doesn't work for me.

on 12/18/2003 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a light taupey brown shade with the slightest tones of plum to it. This shade looks best on me when used in the crease and outer corners.

It's easy to blend and doesn't crease or fade away on me. I would purchase this shade again for sure.

on 11/18/2003 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this is a shimmery taup, brownish, plummy eyeshadow. very pretty...but not on me. i have pale skin...and although this is a light shade...i agree w/ the other reviewer...made me look like i had a black eye. maybe i just put it on.

on 9/7/2003 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Smashing Wrap is a shimmery light brown shade. Its very pretty. Very pigmented glides on nicely and its just a very nuetral everyday shade. Retails for $16 and comes in a small black pot with a twist off cap. Same size as a small MAC shadow.

on 8/18/2003 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this color; after a little while, it started to make my eye look like it was bruised! I guess it just didnt work with my PPP complexion. I was really disappointed too, b/c I love Smashbox products. I gave it to my mom , who has more of an olive complexion and it looks great on her.