Smashbox Blush- Smashing Snap

4.5

Blends so beautifully and the colour payoff is just right. Nice matte which is sometimes hard to find in blushes and I think this would flatter most skin tones. So far I have 3 smashbox products and am thoroughly impressed with all of them.

on 2/16/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

my holy grail period. It came in a gift set years ago and I just discovered its discontinued >:[ .... Perfect everyday blush perfect everything I'm PPP and I continuously reach for this. I need to get a back up, this is better than any of my other mac's and nars's blushes. I just love it.

on 11/30/2010 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Love this as an everyday blush. It's a nice dupe for Mac's Blushbaby or Darkly my dear, but easier to blend and more pigmented. I have all three and this is definitely my favorite.

on 3/22/2010 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Soft and easily applied, lovely creamy powder texture, and the color can't be beat. Layer for a dark rose, lightly brush for a subtle rosy glow. No shimmer or sparkles, so it's great for office wear or older complexions.

on 8/3/2009 3:43:00 PM

okay so this review is actually for the color "smashing press" but I couldn't figure out how to add a product that wasn't already listed
Anyways this is a great blush! I have medium skin, and though this blush isn't for everyday, when I go out sometimes I really like to have a big pop of color for my cheeks, and this is it. It looks scary in the pan, but when applied lightly it gives a great, even flush of color that looks fresh, not tacky.
This one purchase has really turned me on to smashbox blush, especially if all the blushes apply as well as this one
I would describe the color as a bright fuschia/rose color?

on 11/17/2008 2:32:00 PM

Holy grail. I've been looking forever for this color. and wouldn't you know it, found it after it had been discontinued--so I stocked up while they had it on sale. Lovely rose flush with just a smidge of tan and NO shimmer! Looks so natural and such a soft color. Use it everyday now--even during the summer. If you can find, don't pass it up. NC25 for reference.

on 8/2/2005 10:44:00 AM

To me, this is like NARS Sin without the shimmer. The color is plummy with hints of taupe/brown; works well for my AAB/NC25 coloring. Matte. Sheer but layerable for additional oomph. Looks a little chalky in the pot but goes on just fine.

on 3/19/2005 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This goes on a neutral rosy shade on my skin tone. Smashbox blushes offer great blendibility and staying power. Applied with a light hand, this goes on soft-looking on my skin for a subtle and happy flush.

on 12/3/2004 11:51:00 AM

I love this shade! It can look anywhere from subtle pink to its true pan color. It really is versatile. It pretty pale, and I don't think this is too dark for me. I think this shade would look good on mosdt skintones actually. This blush lasts longer than MAC imo. I love it. I use it alomst every day.

on 11/19/2004 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This looked SO DARK and plummy in the pan, but when applied to my PPP skin, its much more like a cool rose, not too dark at all. Like all Smashbox blushes, they are very pigmented but also very blendable, so controling the effect is easy. I think that on dark skin, this would look more plum, especially if applied heavier. I really like SM blushes and am always suprised how all colors in every product seem to look right, no matter what your skin tone.

Top Rated Smashbox Products