Wet 'n' Wild Twist-Up Blush Stick in #720 Scandalous

Price: $

on 4/22/2007 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this and reach for it nearly every day! Perfect subtle pink glow. I tried coy before this and liked it but it was still a bit much for my PPP skin. This is perfect and I hope I can find something I like as much by the time it runs out, I've hunted for a backup and nothing! *sigh* isn't that always the way?

on 2/20/2007 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

on 2/20/2007 1:04:00 AM

My first cream blush. I have to say, I 'm pretty disappointed. I absolutely LOVE the color of Scandalous -- cool pale pink, which looks so innocent and sweet on winter skin -- but the texture and staying power are hardly worth cheering about. The texture is dry and hard, unless I twist up the entire blush and swipe (none so gently) the side of it onto my cheeks. Very poor pigmentation, and disappears after an hour or two. Luckily, I've got Milani Pink Craze in practically the same cool pale pink color, so Scandalous has been sent to the lonely confines of the back of my makeup drawer.

EDIT: Just purged this yesterday, after like what? two years? of having this product stuffed into a box in my drawer. I'm so glad I'm rid of it.

I have a drawer full of high end blushes (Bobbi Brown, Stila, Nars), and I reach for this one time and time again! Lately, that is - it's just the right color for my winter pale complexion right now. I'm not exactly a PPP - I'm pretty pale but my skin has yellow undertones - and this light neutral baby pink looks gorgeous! I've been searching everywhere for a pale doll-pink blush like this, and it seems like the higher-end lines simply don't have it. WnW Scandalous is perfect though - it gives a subtle wash of color, just enough to brighten things up a bit. Since the color is so sheer, it's easy to apply and blend - plus, it wears quite well considering it's a $2.00 cream blush! LOVE IT. I just wish it looked a little more glowy or shimmery - then it would be my dream blush. But until I find that (which will probably be never), this is my HG wintertime blush!

on 1/17/2007 8:56:00 PM

Only recently discovered the WnW push up blush sticks! I LOVE THEM. This is a perfect pretty pink on me. I'm very, very pale so I can imagine it might not work for someone with a bit more color, but I'm especially pleased as I find colors that are not too deep for my coloring are not always easy to find. Price is awesome for a product that is lovely and creamy and suits me. Very, very pleased.

on 10/17/2006 6:58:00 PM

After trying Coy and loving it, I decided to buy all of the colors (well, at $1.99 you can't hardly make a big mistake!). Scandalous is a cool-toned baby pink that normally I can't wear b/c I'm warm-toned, but this looks fab on my cheeks (too cool-toned for my lips though). Just a touch of color so girls who aren't fans of highly-pigmented blushes should check this shade out!

on 5/7/2006 4:38:00 PM

This is a very pretty product, but it's way too light on me. Too cool for my warm asian skintone. I threw this out. I have coy and brazin babe though, they work wonders on me. If this is your shade, then buy the product. For the price and quality, this is worth it

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I heard good reviews of these twist up blushes, so I grabbed one while at Walgreens. From what they had to pick from, I went with this shade. It shows up as a light soft pink with some shimmer to it. I couldn't see it at first application, so I had to put on a little more. I already had some Milani Luminous on, and I applied this over it, and I got a nice flushed glow. I haven't been using it long enough to see if I breakout from this or not. So far, I like this blush...especially for only 2 dollars.

on 4/23/2006 11:48:00 AM

I used to be hooked on Benefit's dandelion but Dandelion can't even hold a candle to Scandalous. This really brightens up my face and gives me a very naturally pretty glow (not a crazy, fake JLo-type glow). The first time i wore this i got three compliments that my skin looked great. The best part about it is that it's dirt cheap. I wish there was a bigger color selection b/c the only other color I could get to work with my skin is Brazin' Babe. I would buy this again without the slighest hesitation, but I don't think I will be running out of it any time soon.
Thank you, Wet'n'Wild, for saving me $26 now that I never have to re-purchase Dandelion.

on 4/9/2006 11:39:00 PM

I would buy this again in a heart-beat and am so glad I picked it up. I'd tried 'Coy' and 'Brazen Babe' before and liked 'em, but didn't LOVE 'em. I LOVE this one! It's a pretty pink sheen just like Benefit's Dandelion or Tarte's Dollface but slightly more shimmery. I know shimmer is subjective but this one's got a lot. Even so, and despite the fact that I usually abhor too much over the top shimmer, I still feel really fresh-faced and pretty wearing it. The packaging and dry texture noted in other reviews doesn't bug me. I just warm it up by rubbing my fingers on it and pat on to apply. A+ product at a cheapo price ($1.99). Yay! **UPDATE**I still think this is a great product for someone who doesn't mind shimmer but when it comes off on my baby girl from snuggling, it doesn't pass the test for me. After all, at three months old, she's too young for makeup!

Popular Blush Products