January 30, 2015 | 1461 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - American Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

Amazing conditioner. Amazing scent. Amazing results.
My hair are shoulder lenght and a 250ml bottle can last me up to 8 months. Even tho my hair is thick I don't need to use a lot.
It is not a conditioner that will help you a lot with knots and tangle. But it's perfect for waves definition, moisturizing and overall shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2015 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been really loving my LUSH products ever since I first set foot into their store only a few months ago. Recently I have brought my hair back to life with Retread and since American Cream was half price for Boxing day sales I decided I would give it a go.

I am Asian, with coloured hair and constantly need straightening after every wash. I have to say, this conditioner is seriously on the lighter side. I imagine this would work very well for girls that has fine hair. The smell is divine in the bottle, I just love that scent of vanilla and strawberries, like a milkshake! But somehow when it gets on my hair it reminds me of what Barbie doll's hair smells like. It's not bad, just that it lingers for quite a while, and best of all, it even stays if you go somewhere like a Korean BBQ restaurant! As to how well it conditions, like I said, it has a very light texture, so it flows easily out of the bottle, but I found that if I use it alone after a shampoo bar it simply won't do. My hair would still tangle quite easily, and the ends a bit dry. On top of that, it's around the same price as a salon brand conditioner ($14 for 100g? Quite steep IMO). I think I would finish this bottle and go back to BIG solid conditioner and Retread.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by luvhydration

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing, sweet smell. The conditioning power is decent, but not enough to make my hair feel moisturized enough. After using an ample amount in the shower, I can run my fingers over my hair and I get a semi-"squeaky" feel - not soft or hydrated. I need very good hydration in a conditioner, and although this is helpful and smells like heaven, I didn't get that from the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Nataliedubs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only positive thing about this conditioner is the smell - it smells like heaven and lasts a couple of days. Unfortunately, it seems to have no effect on my fine hair. I usually leave it in for a few minutes before rinsing, and when I go to rinse, it doesn't feel like it's even in my hair anymore. The only reason I tried this was because I moved to Japan and it was a familiar brand, and I will not be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells great, and is a, moisturizing, good conditioner. Is it worth the cost? In my opinion, no, I believe there are cheaper options. This is a nice treat, fun to try, but not something I would buy again, most likely. I feel like my hair reacted to it very well for about the first half of the bottle, then it just seemd to not have the same effect. I feel like I have this problem with other hair products, though, they intially work and then stop working as well after I use them for a bit. I don't know if that's just me, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by beccaduncan23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted this conditioner to become my holy grail.. but it just didn't. I love the milkshake smell, but it just doesn't seem thick enough for me. It feels more like shampoo than conditioner. I only have the small bottle, so to make it last I currently mix with a thicker more moisturizing conditioner. In my opinion it is too expensive for an average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

I love this! On my second bottle, bumped up my dosage to the midsize. The smell of this conditioner is heaven sent -- like real vanilla musk and strawberry. The combo of this with Rehab shampoo is doing wonders for my fine, thin hair. Hair feels soft, clean, and hydrated. Little tough to detangle, but thats to be expected with a natural product free of cones. With a droplet of a detangler youre good to go. Only other thing is, I do tend to use more of this...I like to get a healthy amount on my hair. But after I ran out of my little bottle, and had to resort to a different conditioner, I noticed the difference right away. So I ran right back for more. I might need to go to rehab for my rehab and American cream conditioner addiction because I'm hooked! But I will pay the price because for a product like this its finally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this conditioner so much but I just couldn't find the love.

Pros: the basic squeeze bottle is perfect for the conditioner's texture. It doesn't weigh down fine hair, it smells pretty good.

Cons: I didn't think that it actually conditioned my hair much, it is very expensive for just an okay conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second bottle. This stuff is pretty expensive.. it doesn't even untangle your hair that well but the smell is heavenly. It smells like a milkshake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by AcapellaDitty

I am heavily conflicted by this conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair smell/feel but i hate the price and also how much i have to use cause i have super-thick hair.

The struggle is real.