October 24, 2014 | 1462 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - American Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by beccaduncan23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted this conditioner to become my holy grail.. but it just didn't. I love the milkshake smell, but it just doesn't seem thick enough for me. It feels more like shampoo than conditioner. I only have the small bottle, so to make it last I currently mix with a thicker more moisturizing conditioner. In my opinion it is too expensive for an average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

I love this! On my second bottle, bumped up my dosage to the midsize. The smell of this conditioner is heaven sent -- like real vanilla musk and strawberry. The combo of this with Rehab shampoo is doing wonders for my fine, thin hair. Hair feels soft, clean, and hydrated. Little tough to detangle, but thats to be expected with a natural product free of cones. With a droplet of a detangler youre good to go. Only other thing is, I do tend to use more of this...I like to get a healthy amount on my hair. But after I ran out of my little bottle, and had to resort to a different conditioner, I noticed the difference right away. So I ran right back for more. I might need to go to rehab for my rehab and American cream conditioner addiction because I'm hooked! But I will pay the price because for a product like this its finally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this conditioner so much but I just couldn't find the love.

Pros: the basic squeeze bottle is perfect for the conditioner's texture. It doesn't weigh down fine hair, it smells pretty good.

Cons: I didn't think that it actually conditioned my hair much, it is very expensive for just an okay conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second bottle. This stuff is pretty expensive.. it doesn't even untangle your hair that well but the smell is heavenly. It smells like a milkshake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by AcapellaDitty

I am heavily conflicted by this conditioner. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair smell/feel but i hate the price and also how much i have to use cause i have super-thick hair.

The struggle is real.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Not a bad conditioner but wouldn't recommend for thick, porous hair. Just a little on the thin side.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another of my all-time favourite products! After I bleached my hair I needed a much stronger conditioner and this was recommended by a sales team member at Lush. I noticed a difference immediately after using it for the first time. My hair was much softer, shiner, and more manageable than when I'd been using Veganese. Veganese was fine for me before I bleached my hair but it just wasn't strong enough anymore!
I only wash and condition my hair once a week as my hair is now very dry but this seems to be enough. This also makes the bottle last much longer which is a plus considering how much the bottle costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by misshappy12345

I have quite oily fine hair with dryish ends, when I first used it I was concerned because it did not leave that silky feel in my hair like most other conditioners do but when I rinsed it out and let my hair air dry my hair was the softest it has ever been and was not weighed down at all and my hair smelt great for day, this is now one of my HG hair products!! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by emmahsess

I bought this conditioner because of how moisturizing it was meant to be. I have extremely curly, thick hair and it dries out very very easily so I basically have to coat my hair in conditioner. This product to me was not very conditioning and I felt as though I had to put half the bottle in to make my hair feel like it was working as it should. The smell wasn't too pleasant to me either. I'm very mixed about this product. Although it didn't make my hair feel greasy at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I had such high hopes for this product. My hair is thick and coarse and in need of serious moisture at times. This stuff had me at first sniff. It's supposed to smell like strawberries and cream, but all I get is vanilla and sage, which is fine with me, it smells WONDERFUL. I was surprised how watery it is for a conditioner, and I needed a palmful in order to cover all my hair. My hair does feel softer after using it, and I find less hair falls out in the shower, but does absolutely nothing for frizz. I haven't had hair this frizzy since I was a kid! Sad to say I won't be repurchasing. This stuff needs to be beefed up for it to quench my frizzy, thirsty hair.