September 2, 2014 | 1960 users online

Moisturizers - Eyeko - Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

First of all this is definitely not an eye creme. In fact It's not moisturizing at all. However as other people have already noted it's perfect as a highlighter. I also find it great as an eyeshadow base or a primer because its consistency is rather thick and sticky. As for the color I see lots of pink, orange and gold shimmer in it and wouldn't recommend it for someone who has an olive or yellow skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by marielnoyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this cream. I mix it with my foundation to get a healthier look. You only need a little bit, so the little jar will last forever. I would have preferred it if it came in a tube or bottle, but that does not make the product less good.

I would definitely not wear it as a moisturizer as it is waaaaaay too shiny, instead mix it with other products.

As it lasts forever I am just hoping they will start carrying this product again before I finally run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this just recently and am really enjoying it. It gives me a nice glow-from-within kind of look. Also, I hadn't realized that this was really supposed to be a moisturizer as well, and I've noticed my skin does feel softer than usual! All around - this is great. Because I have to do a lot to neutralizing of redness in my face, I was concerned about this because it is a pink-golden pearl. I was thinking it would enhance my redness, or un-do my neutralizing, but it doesn't. It may be a pink-golden pearl, but it just looks like a neutral pearl color. It is lovely!

This is not sold in my area so I had to order from the UK - via the ASOS website. I had to be patient with shipping, but the price was right - $9.60 shipped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is not recommendable as a moisturizer or eye cream - as so many others wrote before!
Still - I love it as a highlighter!!! I'm very pale skinned and the Eyeko cream gives me a subtile sheen of a very soft pink with silver undertones. I have two ways of using it: I apply a little on my cheeks (or wherever you want) with my fingers and blend it with a duo-fibre brush (or sometimes with my fingers too). Or I mix it with my foundation for a little glow. Then I apply a dot of foundation and the same amount of Eyeko cream and mix it together directly on my face, which works very well. I had no bad experience concerning breakouts. You get a large amount of product for a great price - I will always buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by pupiquan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I kinda like it.
I use this:
a) under eyes before foundation (minimizes appearance of dark circles)
b) as a cream e/s ( to achieve subtly glowy lids)
c) as a highligher over my cheeks/temples (after foundation/ blush, using a tiny amount of this cream)
It works well for this, however i would never use this as a moisturizer, lol, it's definately just a m/u product, not skin care.
I would buy again as its a great product for the price.
However I really do hate the packaging, very unhygienic, imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by buysbell

I really like the luminizing effect of this cream, but just dont like the fomula. I feel it dries really fast and is hard to rub in and not moisturizing. I have combintion skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff! I apply it when I want to perk up my complexion, and it works a treat! It also moisturises nicely and makes my blemishes and dark circles less noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this daily...LOVE this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best way to wear this is mixing it with your daily moisturizer. Just taking a little bit of it and really working it with the moisturizer really does wonders. When I do that it gives me a lit from within glow. Making it a great pick me-up in the mornings after all-nighters. By itself however, it's a different story. It looks like a pink champagne powder, and just too much for everyday. As a moisturizer it doesn't do nada or worth it. I tried it once and one kid said if I was playing with too much glitter in art class. I looked like a wannabe vampire from the Twilight Saga. I think anyone lighter than me can work this in any form, but if you're tan or darker beware.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

Eyeko is a fav. of mine due to the $$ and the products themselves. I bought this and the bronze cream at the same time. when combined these two items alone will change the shape of your face (if only while wearing the product). I think it's important to note that you really DO NOT want to attempt to use this as a all-over moisturizer for the face! It dries quick and is really (as many have said) a highlighter.

I love the effect and use it when I feel I need some 'umpfh'!