Glow Almond Vanilla Gentle exfoliating cleanser

on 7/12/2003 12:56:00 PM

My favorite scrub in the WHOLE world. I buy two at a time because it's almost an hour drive away from where I live. It has the most delicious almond vanilla scent I have ever smelled in my life!! The combination of scents is perfectly balanced so that it isn't too sweet (vanilla) or too bitter (almond.) It smells a little like milk too. I use this three or four times a week. I took it on vacation with me and all my friends rushed to buy some when we got back. Okay, enough about the scent. The scrub: it's on the grainy side. It's made up of cornmeal and something else (I forget what.) There isn't a ton of exfoliating particles like in sugar or salt scrubs. I don't find it harsh on my skin and the grains are sparsely distributed. My skin is softer after use, but that could also be because I slather on lotion after shower (the glow sandalwood or vanilla lotion, if you must know.) I've purchased 5 or 6 bottles of this already and will keep purchasing as long as my budget permits :) Now, if only they made a lotion with this same yummy fragrance, my life would be perfect!