Bonne Bell Sweet Sugared Powder in Latte Fun

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/22/2007 12:40:00 PM

I loved the iridescent color, It's virtual fairy dust! Makes me wanna run out and buy some metallic leather purse, lol! I think it clings to the skin better with a moist applicator. My only problem with it was the container: I had to ask Mr. Hopkins to pry the plastic "stopper" off it with some tweezers so I have better access to the magic :)

This is a shimmery, coppery pink. It's a very pretty colour and it smells like a creamy cafe latte. This is my least favourite because the texture is gritty, unlike Golden Honey and Strawberry Kiss. I mix it with clear lipgloss and try not to rub my lips together because of the grittiness.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This powder is very sparkly and shimmery. I have the cotton candy/pink one and this is way more sparklier than that one. When I apply it with a wet eyeshadow brush, it almost looks metallic. This is a beautiful light peachy pink color. When I actually tasted it, it tasted more like a sugar waffle cone. Will buy again.

on 7/12/2003 12:23:00 PM

I really love this stuff! I use it on my cheeks and over my eyeshadow for that extra glow. IMO it is better than Revlon Skinlights in terms of visibility and shine, although it is tougher than Skinlights to blend it for a natural look. I do not like the packaging, hopefully they will improve that. Even so, I know I will find myself shortly purchasing every colour this comes in! (Also didn't even realise this was edible until I read it here on MUA!)

Recommended for Normal Skin