October 20, 2014 | 1116 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in one of the best Sephora gift bags ever, the gold one from a couple years ago. The real winner in this quad is the teal shade, because simply put, it's gorgeous! A shimmery perfect blue-green, awesome for smoky eyes. I don't often use the other shades, except for the cream color, but they are all nicely pigmented, soft and blendable. Easily my favorite HC quad out there and I've had a few. Worth picking up if you can still find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by dalilah

I lived on this compact all through high school. These are the best colors ever! I also fell in love with the "old skool" compact, and those colors are very complementing with chameleon. I love the hints of green in the lavendar color. I used this every single day all through high school, and just recently hit the bottoms of the pan. So at the time I purchased this I thought it was really expensive, but considering the ammount of use I got out of it is really amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Iona_km

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this cute compact reduced price on ebay. Great colours for creating smoky eyes with a twist instead of usual black. The deep green is great as an eyeliner with a wet brush for a dramatic look. The lilac/purple is nice for during the day and the white is a perfect highlighter. Didnt like the tools that come with it tho - they're tiny and i've already lost them!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2005 3:54:00 PM More reviews by rcmann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great combination of colors. I use the lightest color every day on my brow bones & the corners of my eyes. And the darkest color makes a perfect powder eyeliner. It's got some shimmer, so it's not as harsh as a matte black. It's not often that one compact has the perfect colors for day or night wear. (And getting at at TJ Maxx on the cheap didn't hurt, either.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by RobynA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my fave Hard Candy quartet. I have green eyes and fair skin and I so love what these colors do for my eyes. This compact rules, and u can mix the colors for different looks. My all time fave!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Rhiannan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this quartet! The colours are just gorgeous & I've used them all.It comes in a charcoal green irridescence (looks charcoal on me),lavender,gray,& cream.
When I'm working I've used the gray,or lavender on the lid with the cream to highlight the brow bone.On those nights when I wanna get funky - I use the charcoal green one on my lid,& the cream to highlight the brow bone - It's *SICK*!!! Looks amazing,& when I really want to get REAL funky - I use my caboodles sparkle eyeliner & it's *INSANE* - the effect! I get so many compliments on those nights I'm clubbing w/ my gf's (who are jealous as all H-E-Double Hockeysticks b/c we can't get Hard Candy in Canada)- PPL comment a lot when I do this combo on my eyes,& it really brings out my light green eyes.I can't think of anyone who couldn't use 2 or all 4 of these colours.
The eyeshadow goes on smooth as silk,& the pigments last me all day - we're talking 14 hrs here.I really love Hard Candy eyeshadow & am looking to invest in more!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMalibu

I love this eyeshadow quad. The colors go perfectly together. I especially love the grey-green-purple iridescence. It is a very unique combination of colors, and I am so bummed that Hard Candy discontinued this! Bring it back, HC!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by dior_duchess

I received Chameleon a long time ago as a gift, and was really excited. The colors aren't necessarily my faves, but they're wearable. I can't ever see myself wearing the dark green shade, though.

The colors are dark green, light purple, light gray, and shimmery, eggshell white (think MAC "Nylon"). Since I already have these colors in separate forms, I don't really need this quartet.

However, the quality seems very good. The colors are rich and pigmented well, and long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 8:17:00 AM More reviews by CyberTammy

The colors are: core- black with green irridescence, (asian characters)- light purple with blue-green irridescence, heist- gray, and sheer- a shimmery vanilla color. The shadow is marvelously pigmented and core and heist make great eyeliners. The slanted brush provided is perfect for lining your eyes with the shadow wet. The e/s is also very long-wearing and non-irritating to my sensitive eyes. The price is on the high end but it is more reasonable if you think of it as the price for four eyeshadows. Core is great when applied sparingly (it's highly pigmented) for a smokey look. It definitely doesn't come out as green as it looks in the pan, it's more like black.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 1:44:00 AM More reviews by airickuh

I really like Heist, the greenish grayish color. I would repurchase that separately. I use the lighter colors as wash colors. They aren't too shimmery which is nice. The dark green isn't very useful for me, but I may experiment and use it as a liner more often. Overall, very nice quality shadows.