October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Face Cloths

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by addercat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use Dove bar soap in the shower and find it gentler than some creams, so I had high hopes for these cloths as they are cheaper than the L'Oreal ones I'd been using. Big mistake. I don't know if it was some kind of anomaly for me only, but the first time I used them it felt like it practically burned my face. At first it was alright, then a few minutes later it was torture. My chin took a week to get back to normal. Back to the L'Oreal...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by tardy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite facial cleanser. I've been using the Deep Moisture Cleansing Cloths for about a week now. My face is finally smooth and not red and irritated as before. All flakiness has disappeared. I think I was overdoing the cleansing with cleansers with scrubby beads. These cloths are gentle but remove makeup very well. I will definately repurchase these.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by chelseydaniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the ones that you get wet and lather up. I like to use these to get of my makeup and then use my cleanser. It ensures that all the makeup is off my face. They don't irritate my skin or dry it out or anything so I like them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by RedLipsSinkShips

The HG cleanser. I have very sensitive skin that's also acne prone and this is just a miracle for me. Takes all my make up off, doesn't leave it tight and dry, exfoliates so well and leaves my skin smooth as a baby's bum. I just moisturize afterwards and I'm good to go.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by me2

OMG. No. don't touch it unless u want to irritate the heck out of your skin for wks n wks after even. NO NO NO.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lilyface

This product actually works fairly well considering how cheap it is. Like another reviewer said, you can easily cut these in half and use them twice. They're easy to use- wet with water and lather on face. It's a cloth so it's good for a gentle scrub. It's easy to bring with when traveling since it's just a cloth and not a bottle of liquid. It's pretty good with removing eye makeup. I got this from a basket I won so although I have no yet repurchased, I will probably revisit it at some point. Right now I'm become addicted to buying and trying different skincare products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by jentalkin2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like these so far. I think I bought the regular ones for normal skin. I tend to have skin that gets oily during the day, but I cannot wash with SLS cleansers - they completely strip my skin dry! These cloths are great. Wonderful lather, gentle cleansing. They even take eye makeup off, but I prefer to use a moisturizing eye makeup remover first. Then I wash my whole face with the cloth and spread a little bit of the lather over my eyes to wash the remover off. These leave my skin really clean without stripping out all the moisture. Even passed the toner and cotton ball test. I can see how these would be really great for traveling! Nice scent, as well. I also tend to break out when cleansers are too rough on my skin or don't cleanse well enough. I haven't broken out once since I started using these.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2006 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Eric9510

Bought these in a package of 5 at my local Target in the trial size area.
Could not believe how much I liked these! My face is very clean after using these. Perfect for traveling. Tip: cut them in half to get 2 uses out of each towel. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by bbretka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The cloths have a very nice texture and soft on the skin. It lathers very very well. The size is great. I have used other brands where the cloths were too small...this is perfect and takes off make up with ease. I could recommend this 100% And a great tip, because it lathers so well and is large enough, it can be used as a compact travel size soap for sudsing up. How about using it at the gym? One time disposable use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

These are some of the softest, best cleansing cloths out there. The signature Dove scent is in the regular scented version and takes off all makeup and skin care products beautifully. My skin always feels so soft and clean after washing with these, they are much better in my opinion than the Olay version. Will always repurchase!