Paula's Choice Precision Shadow Brush

Not tested on animals

on 5/26/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought 2 of these brushes from someone on eBay, and they are great! Love em'

on 12/4/2008 1:57:00 AM

This has made my eyeshadow so much easier to apply! I use it for the lid and in the corner. Great control.

on 5/4/2007 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is another great eye brush from PC! I like this one for applying highlighter or brightener shadow to the inner corner (near the tear ducts) or the brow bone. It's also a better choice (IMHO) that the PC Crease Defining Brush, to apply crease and contour shadow to the eye.

on 11/20/2003 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The brush is just GENIUS in my opinion. I used it underneath my lower lashes to give the infamous "smokey eye" and it works in the crease area as well.

on 7/27/2003 11:50:00 PM

I've quite small eyes and sometimes find normal eyeshadow brushes a little too big and floppy. This is a great brush as the end is slightly tappered, allowing for greater control. The pricing is reasonable and the quality is quite good.

on 7/17/2003 10:24:00 AM

Experimenting with this brush is fun. It's perfect for sweeping shadow under the lower lashes to get a smudgy look rather than a line. I'm also using it for lid color, when I want a lot of pigment there, and for the crease and outer corners. I was clueless about applying multiple shadow colors before I got this brush. Along with my MAC 266 and my Stila #5, it's become an essential. At $8.95, it's a great value.

on 7/11/2003 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great brush. It makes the smoky eye look so easy to do. This brush gives you great control, so it's perfect for dark colors. Like all the other PC brushes, it's great quality. I washed it a couple times already and there was no shedding. This is actually my favorite e/s brush from my collection.