October 25, 2014 | 862 users online

Makeup Brushes - Paula's Choice - Precision Shadow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by CJA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought 2 of these brushes from someone on eBay, and they are great! Love em'

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by fifi13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has made my eyeshadow so much easier to apply! I use it for the lid and in the corner. Great control.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is another great eye brush from PC! I like this one for applying highlighter or brightener shadow to the inner corner (near the tear ducts) or the brow bone. It's also a better choice (IMHO) that the PC Crease Defining Brush, to apply crease and contour shadow to the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by stellou

The brush is just GENIUS in my opinion. I used it underneath my lower lashes to give the infamous "smokey eye" and it works in the crease area as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2003 11:50:00 PM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've quite small eyes and sometimes find normal eyeshadow brushes a little too big and floppy. This is a great brush as the end is slightly tappered, allowing for greater control. The pricing is reasonable and the quality is quite good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by kitty62

Experimenting with this brush is fun. It's perfect for sweeping shadow under the lower lashes to get a smudgy look rather than a line. I'm also using it for lid color, when I want a lot of pigment there, and for the crease and outer corners. I was clueless about applying multiple shadow colors before I got this brush. Along with my MAC 266 and my Stila #5, it's become an essential. At $8.95, it's a great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush. It makes the smoky eye look so easy to do. This brush gives you great control, so it's perfect for dark colors. Like all the other PC brushes, it's great quality. I washed it a couple times already and there was no shedding. This is actually my favorite e/s brush from my collection.